Chapter 26: Zaiden

| Tavisha's POV |

Kuya Zaiden messaged me that he was going to campus today. So I immediately left the building to go to him. I miss you so much, Kuya Zaiden!

When I saw Kuya Zaiden, I immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly. Kuya Zaiden and I haven't seen each other in weeks. Sa library na kasi siya nakatira eh.

"I miss you, Kuya!" I said to him very sweetly.

"I miss you more, Little Princess." Kuya Zaiden sweetly said to me.

"I have a present to you!" Kuya Zaiden said happily to me and handed me the paper bag he was holding.

"OMG! Unicorn!" I said happily and immediately hugged the stuff toys that Kuya Zaiden gave me.

"Do you like it?" Kuya Zaiden asked me with a smile.

"Yes, I really like it." I happily answered. Para akong bata pagdating sa unicorn at kay Kuya haha.

"Kuya Zaiden, halos sa library kana tumira, kumain kana ba?" I suddenly asked him kung kumain na siya.

"Just what I thought! Matt sent you?" King suddenly came and threw the water bottle he was holding to us.

Nagulat ako dahil bigla niyang hinawakan yung collar ng polo ni Kuya Zaiden and he looked at Kuya Zaiden angrily. What the hell, King! Who's Matt?!

"It's great that you're not a professor. I'll beat your right up here." I was surprised by what King said.

"King!" I whispered his name to him.

Kuya Zaiden pushed King at agad niyang inayos yung polo niya then he smiled at King.

"Yes, I'm not a professor. I'm a lawyer." Kuya Zaiden calmly said to King. Damn.

"Lawyer my ass! You're just a guy that Matt sent!" King shouted at Kuya Zaiden so I went between the two of them to tell King that the one in front of him was my older brother.

| King's POV |

"Hold on, King. What are you talking about?! This guy is my brother, and he's studying law! And who's that freaking Matt? You continue saying, Matt, Matt, Matt. Give a straight, what's wrong with you?" Tavisha irritably said to me.

Parang may ibon na lumilipad sa ulo ko. Kuya mo? What the hell.

"Oh?... Your brother?" I slowly said to Tavisha. I thought he's a guy of Matt. Matt is my fucking enemy from Faculty of Architecture. Sinabi niya na gagamitin niya si Tavisha laban sakin so I thought he is.....

"Hell yes!" Tavisha shouted at me.

"You are Tavisha's brother? Oh. Good afternoon, Sir. Who ruined your smart suit?" I forced myself to smile and fixed Tavisha's older brother's polo.

Oh my gosh! Napahiya nanaman ako. Bakit hindi mo kasi sinabi sakin na marami kang Kuya. Sobrang napaparanoid na tuloy ako!