Chapter 27

'"Ouch" I woke up with a kick on the side of my abdomen and guess what as usually Kiara is sprawled out with her legs towards me and head dangerously close to the edge of the bed, luckily I always line the bed with pillows. I lift her up and carefully place her back onto her pillow and move on to check my phone. Its five  o'clock already which means I won't be getting anymore sleep. There are end number of notifications from various apps that I have no clue how my daughter managed to download and 2 messages one from the senior officer congratulating on successfully placing the bug and one from Harry stating that I can report late today and there will be a meeting post lunch. Dangling my legs from the bed I tied my extremely long hair in a messy bun and moved to the washroom to brush my teeth and probably get some workout done. Using their gym at these early hours won't hurt. With these thoughts in mind I changed into a pair of sports bra and tights with a loose fitting t-shirt on top and padded my way to the kitchen to carry along a bottle of water. The entire house seemed eerily silent, its was too early for anyone to be awake since everyone wakes up by seven at the most. I entered the gym and switched only the lights starting a bit warm up on the treadmill. Fifteen minutes after a steady run on the treadmill I disposed my t-shirt on one of the benches present and went to the dumbbells followed by the lat pulldown machine adjusting the weights to my liking. Halfway while exercising I heard footsteps only to see the three elder brothers in the room. While Charlie and Stephano gave me their smiles and good mornings, Vince seemed to be transfixed. I looked down to give a onceover if there was anything weird on me only to see a sweaty mess that I am.

"You've got some sexy abs" Charlie snickered from behind on the stairs machine and then I heard a growl.

"Did you just growl?" I asked Vince facing back to him. That was animalistic only to receive heavy laughter from the other two and mind you this was the first time I heard Steph laughing. I always saw him as the serious types.  

I took a sip from the water and carefully saw Vince as he removed his tank top displaying his tattoos and toned muscles. He saw me gawking and smirked walking in my direction.

"I think I should go" I stuttered

"You can continue. There are many equipments in here" Vince stated adding more weights to the same machine I am seated on and sitting right behind me. He kept my hand in position and placed his just besides me kissing on my sweaty shoulders he went on to pull up all the weight effortlessly. His these gestures leave me in a state of daze and I turn around to see Steph and Charlie minding their own business.  In those ten minutes of him pulling the weights I could get no workout done, that dazed I was. He then left me to continue and moved on the the next equipment adjust the weight back to how it was. I didn't realize when it turned 6:30 only after my alarm went off. Pulling down the t-shirt on my sweaty self 

"You're done?" Charlie asked as he was sipping from a bottle.

"Yeah" was the simple reply I gave.

"Be down for breakfast soon" he replied and went on to continue his workout as I hummed and made my way back into my room. You're doomed was the last sentence I heard Charlie saying after  I walked out of the gym and I may be new to all this but I definitely saw and felt the erection Vice walked away with. Unlike other men he has so much self control which is commendable.

...

After an amazing hot shower I made my way down to mouthwatering smell of breakfast and my growling stomach which told me I didn't have any dinner last night. As always there was a widespread menu on the Giordano table and everyone on their respective seats including Hazel and a half sleepy Alex.

"When are you guys getting married?" Adriano asked Charlie out of the blue as everyone was busy munching their breakfast with small talks.