Chapter 28

Time doesn't wait for anyone especially when you are extremely busy. Tomorrow is my baby's birthday and I am yet to finish preparations. Throughout the week we were busy with the high profile case and someone petty cases. Vince had somehow managed to convince me to shift all the packed boxes so that I won't have to continue paying the rent for the flat so much so he got it done himself. After lot of persuasion not from myside though as I was hellbent on celebrating Kiara's bday in a restaurant downtown which was affordable they managed to convince me have it in their back yard with bbq and kids playzone and what not and by the way I am not at all happy with the plan. I managed to score yet another half day because of my ever so loving seniors and yes I invited th with their families for the party tomorrow and so also a few of the people from my old apartment that were very close to Kiara. Let say a total crowd of 15 approx. Presently I am at the mall looking for the perfect dress for my princess preferably in pink. Two shops down and I haven't yet found the dress of my choice. Walking into yet another kid's clothing shop back to original task. I speak to the salesperson to help me out and she was kind enough to walk me through all that they have. I did not find the dress but I did find a very cute pair of shoes and princess accessories i.e. a crown, a trail and some jewelry, obviously artificial. As I was walking through more shops I got a call so fished for my phone in mess of my bag.

"Hello"

"Hey" came the voice from the other side which I easily recognized as Vince as I hadn't seen the caller name while receiving the call.

"I am ordering a cake. Any idea what flavor or design you want?"

"Oh. Don't order a cake. I usually prefer baking a cake myself."

"Ok that's sorted out. Where are you. I can hear a lot of noise in the background."

"I am currently in the mall searching for a dress for Kiara."

"Did you find any?"

"Unfortunately no" I sighed

"Take the top floor my stylist will be there. You can tell her the type of dress you want and you will get it by tomorrow morning."

"Vince your stylists are too expensive to afford and before you say you will pay I swear I won't be buying. You are already paying way to much."
I heard a grunt from the other side.

"Okay don't go to Armani. There is a smaller shop on the third floor called 'princess wears'. It's affordable and you will get your desired dress stitched in matter of half a day"

"Ok I'll try out there." Cutting the call I head up to the escalator for the third floor in this ever crowded mall. And try to spot the so called princess wears' to see a shop on shades of pink. I enter the shop.

"I want a gown in pink colour for a three year old." I tell a sales person looking around the shop. This doesn't seem like any brand Shop to which I am very glad. A lady walks up to me dressed in dressed shirt and pants with a measuring tape around her neck.

"Are you ms. Adhya Kaur?"

"Yes that's me" I reply

"Come with me" she says leading me to the back of the shop where there are lesser clothes and more fabric roles and a table and chair.

"What type of dress are you looking for?"

"I want a blush pink Princess dress for a three year old." She shows me a choice of materials from a file she was carrying along and I select one of my choice along with a sparkly material that will match the trail I picked up.