Chapter 36

I woke up groggily. Yet one more day. The t-shirt I was wearing had ridden up to my stomach. I felt a palm on my bare stomach drawing circles on skin sending tingles throughout my body

"Good morning tesoro" came a very basy voice. Damn that morning voice.

"Good morning"

"You have work today?"

"Yes a cop never rests" my sentence gained a groan from him. I turned facing him a placed a kiss on his nose. I received a squeeze on my bum in return which caused me to squeak like a mouse and he chuckled.

"You have no idea what you make me feel tesoro" he says continuously rubbing my ass. I can start to feel the tension. His morning wood or rather horny wood not making it any better. I can feel it rub my stomach. I place a kiss on his tantalizing lips. He pushed me down on the bed supporting his weight with his hands over me not once breaking the kiss. He peppered kisses all over my face and crook of my neck receiving a moan from me to which he only grunted.

"We better move before I cannot stop myself." he said pushing himself off me. I caught his hand stopping him mid tracks before he could disappear from the room.

"Can I?" I said indicating his morning wood. I read on one of the articles that you get a morning wood if you are horny. Don't ask me why I read such sights.

"Tesoro don't. Don't give me false hopes" I've never had a man control so much infront of me. And Kassie told me once her experience giving a head and how men love it. I'm doing it for my satisfaction more over. Come on I have not experienced the type of sex everybody describes it to be, toe-curling , fantastic. I place my palm over his boxers showing my confirmation.

"Go on. Do you know what to do?" he asks in a pained voice. I shake my head negatively.

"Do whatever you want" he says and I pull his dick out of the boxers. The size and thickness is definitely a shocker. My ex-husband's was nowhere near this size but it hurt like a bitch. My widen like saucers. He laughs seeing my expression. "It's too big" I say wrapping my hand around the shaft. Its got wrinkled skin and very hard on touch.

"Take it bit by bit" using all my book knowledge and friends explanations of their so call blowjobs I started working my way around. His moans were just confirmation that I was doing it right. Yes I could not wrap my mouth around it but did what I could. He held my hair back and guided me when required.

"I like this position" he moaned he was stood infront of me where I sat on the edge of the low bed. I bit the tip by mistake when I got an

"ow fuck" followed by a growl. "Tesoro I'm gonna cum. You better stop playing around" he guided my head in a way fucking my mouth. I could feel myself getting wet imagining other circumstances. He unloaded his cum in my mouth and damn it tasted salty. After that he pulled me up and sealed a kiss. I bet he could taste himself on my lips. I had no option but to swallow it all.

After breaking from the kiss "Are you sure you never gave anybody else a heads before?"

"You are my first" I replied

"Damn tesoro. you were too experienced for first time. No one could ever make me cum so quick" hardly that line left his mouth "how many people have seen in?" I asked bewildered.

He scratched the back of his neck "I was kind off a playboy in younger days" he sounded embarrassed "but I swear I'm not anymore" I laughed at his situation. That was so cute. Did I just call a hot ass man cute?