♧⃘ nine ♧⃘

YOOO very very very very very long chapter btw so excited let's goo also you guys are getting a LilysLillies story soon? pogggg! I really hope you all enjoy this chapter, it took a while <3 and it's very exciting and eventful woooooo ALRIGHT BYE BC YOU HAVE TO READ IT NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

(TOMMY POV WOOO)

I kept trying to call Juniper, but she wasn't picking up. I'm sure she accidentally hung up, but it concerns me that she went silent and then ended the call.

Did I scare her?

I just told her that I live where she is going. What is wrong with that?

Doesn't matter. If she could just pick up-

"Hey... sorry Toey Tommy." I heard her breath out from the phone.

"Oh my god, are you okay? What happened?" I asked, purposely ignoring the name she had called me.

"Yeah.. yeah, I'm okay. Sorry, I uhm.. I didn't mean to. Then George came in so I would feel bad if I called you while he was talking to me, you know?.." She explained.

"No, it's alright! I'm just glad you're okay. So.." I started.

"So..." She said after me. "How does meeting up sound?" She asked.

My stomach filled with butterflies. We might actually be able to meet up. I'm not going to miss this opportunity. Even though I only really talked to Juniper for less than a month, I still really want to see her in person.

"Yes! I mean- Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. When?" I blurted out.

"Great! Well, I'm leaving Texas May 31st, so we will probably be there like June 2nd. I don't know how long I will be there, so really hopefully somewhere between then and late June?" She exclaimed. She sounded really happy, and that makes me happy.

"Sounds good! Don't you need to pack?" I asked.

"Oh- yeah. I'll call you later Tommy! Bye bye bye bye-" And with that she hung up.

I took a deep breath then left my room. "MUMMMMM!"

"Yes Tom?" She answered.

"So you know Juniper? The one-" I started.

"-girl you always talk about? Yeah. What about her?" She grinned.

"I don't always talk about her! Anyways, uhm so in a few days she is coming to England with George and I was wondering if we could meet up?..." I hesitated.

"Really? Yes, of course you guys can meet up. I can't keep you from meeting her, especially-"

"Okay thanks mum!" I ended, and walked back into my room.

We are going to meet up. "Holy sh*t..." I whispered to myself. "We are really going to meet up!"

1@84&(&/&;&39/8$3'a
(Juniper's POV now :D)

I started calling Niki on discord. She gave her discord to me a few days ago, and we've been getting a lot closer. I needed help on what to pack, since I haven't gone somewhere that I really had to pick out clothes for in a long time. When I moved in with Nick, I basically just took everything.