♧⃘ twenty-four ♧⃘

"I'm back. We need to go fast." Nephie hugged me again.

"Why?" I replied.

"What do you mean why?" They looked at me.

"I'm kidding." I smiled. "No sh*t, Corin could be coming any second. Oh my god, Corin could be-" I was cut off by Nephitie grabbing my hand and pulling me to Wilbur and the others.

"How'd it go?" Niki asked, looking at Nephie and I.

"Let's get out of here." Nephie spoke, nodding at Niki, then at Wil and Tommy. I looked at everyone as well, and I noticed Tommy was looking at me.

I mouthed "What?" to him, but he didn't answer.

I shrugged it off and we all started to the lobby.

The lobby wasn't too far away, as we were already in the food area before this. Once we got to where we could see the front desk, I was gonna go up there and sign myself out.

"Junie?" Tommy whispered, grabbing my hand.

"Hm?" I turned to look at him, getting butterflies.

"Let's just go as quick as we can, okay? I want- we- we want you to be safe." He nodded.

I could tell he was worried for me in his eyes, so I hugged him. "You're right. Let's go."

We speed-walked out of the building, and we finally caught up to the rest of the crew but we stayed behind a bit to talk.

"So..." Tommy started.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Like- sorry, I should probably use more context. How was it saving my life?" I joked, even though I might've been a little serious.

I don't know what could've happened if they didn't have that whole plan to come and get me out. They don't know what Corin is capable of. God, I don't even know what he's capable of.

"I didn't do much-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Tom, if it weren't for you then they wouldn't even know where I was. You were like- the messenger or some sh*t, I don't know. But you're part was so important."

"Has this talk turned into a lecture?" He laughed.

"Yep." I looked down, laughing as well. "Deal with it." I looked back up at him.

We were outside now, and still following the others to the car.

It was hot and windy out, and my hair was flying all around.

I brought my hand up to fix it, and therefore brought Tommy's hand up too.

"Oh-" I chuckled nervously. I didn't notice we were still holding hands. Why were we even holding hands in the first place?

Why do I question everything-

I felt his hand brush some hair behind my ears, then he continued walking.

When did we stop walking?

"C'mon Junip Live G." He turned around and started to walk backwards.

"I'm going to laugh when the TommyInnit falls. To his death. In a sewer." I shook my head, but then walked.

"Is this that one Pennywise movie now?" He asked.

"Maybe? Is that what happens? No- wait- is it?"

"I think so!"

"I don't think he falls down the sewer- WAIT HE DOES- I think?" I yelled.

Even though I love horror stories, I haven't watched that movie in a while.

I noticed Tommy fall on his back in front of me, and I started laughing hysterically.

"What the f*ck?" He whined.

"Hey! The car!" I exclaimed, seeing Wilbur and Niki getting into the front and Nephie in the back.

I started to run over there, and Tommy started to get up.

"Wait, Juniper-"

I stopped, and turned to Tommy.

"That's Corin, right?..." He said, looking ahead to the doors of the hotel.

"Do you want me to answer that?" I looked from him to Tommy.

"No." He grabbed my hand again, and rushed us both to the car.

When we finally made it to the car doors, he let go of my hand and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled, and got in the car. I moved to the other side. "Once Tom gets in, we have to leave. And quick." I looked at Wilbur, who was in the driver's seat.

"Did you see him?" He asked me, looking at me through the mirror.

"Mhm." I nodded my head.

Tommy buckled up after me, and then Will pulled out of the hotel driveway.

"Nephie, do you mind watching the back windows and keeping a look out?" Niki asked softly.

"No problem." They nodded, then immediately turned a bit and looked out.

"Who's calling me-" I grabbed my phone as it rung.

Unknown Number

"Who is it?" Tommy asked.

"I don't know. Corin deleted all my contacts, remember? It just says 'unknown number'." I sighed.

"I would answer it, but everybody be quiet." Wilbur replied.

"What if whoever is calling her like- I don't know, dox's her?" Tommy fought.

"Answer it, I know how to kill someone." Nephitie mumbled the last part.

I started to laugh a bit. "Nephie!"

I slowly answered the phone, and immediately heard a voice.

"Juniper? How are you doing! You never called me so..." Nick spoke.

I released a breath, and started speaking. "I'm... well- I'm okay right now, with the people I'm with. We're just on a small road trip. You know, now that inner state- I'm done." I looked at Tommy, and whispered "It's Nick."

He smiled, then mouthed that to everyone else.

i cant

this will be the second time publishing this chapter bc i forgot something

grr bark bark

ITS SHRUB AND TOMMYINNITAWWHEHWH

AWWHEHWH

THANK YOU KRIS SM <3