♧⃘ twenty ♧⃘

My eyes bolted open to the shock of coldness splashing my face.

"What the f*ck?!-" I jolted upwards, and opened my eyes to see Tommy holding a bowl, seeming as though it just had water in it.

"Get up, it's almost 1. I'm going to go eat lunch with Wilbur, Nephie and Niki are in the living room." He smiled, then walked out of the room.

"Towel, please?" I yelled.

"Oh yeah, one second." He laughed loudly.

As annoyed as I was, it was pretty funny. Basic, not original, but also funny.

He walked back in and threw a towel at my face. "There you go." He walked out again.

"Mhm, thanks." I slowly got out of my soaking covers, and shivered. "Why is it so cold in my room..." I mumbled, then started drying off.

"How'd he manage to get my hair wet?" I questioned to myself.

I flipped my hair over and started drying it with a towel. "Whatever, that'll have to do for now." I threw the towel on the floor, and got changed into dry clothes.

" I threw the towel on the floor, and got changed into dry clothes

GUYS I HAD TO EDIT THE PHOTO TO MAKE HER HAVE BLUE HAIR YW <3

I walked out the room, and went to the living room where Niki and Nephitie were.

I heard whispering, so I crouched down where they couldn't see me.

"Okay, but is it just me or is Tommy different around Juniper?" I heard Nephie mumble slowly.

"It's not just you. Wilbur pointed it out to me multiple times. Plus, Juniper seems really happy when he is around."

"Exactly! Didn't you tell me about the time she drank that vodka orange juice or whatever- what was it again?" Nephie laughed, but still whispered everything.

"Yeah- Wilbur accidentally gave them vodka spiked orange juice because he thought it was normal orange juice. Juniper got drunk really easily and Tommy didn't drink a lot so he still seemed pretty sober. He got really scared and Juniper was goofy. It was cute, but of course I couldn't pay much attention to it since we needed to figure out what to do." Niki told.

"We love the wholesome interactions."

"It wasn't very whole- well, it kind of was despite the drunk part. So many people ship them, I might just have to join the Tomiper gang or whatever they call it."

"Definitely. Me too, Niki. Me too."

"Alrighty, why the h*ll do people ship me and Tom?" I bursted, then slapped a hand over my mouth.

I heard Niki gasp, but Nephitie start to laugh. "Did you just hear- all of that?" Niki breathed, but I could tell she was smiling.

"Yes. I did hear it all. All of the parts about me and Tommy, at least." I started to laugh, and then Niki started to laugh as well. "This isn't funny, why am I laughing- in fact, I hate this situation." I claimed, but I continued to laugh.