♧⃘ sixteen ♧⃘

"What do you mean 'that's not orange juice'?" Wilbur asked Niki cautiously.

Me and Tommy looked at each other, then shrugged.

"Niki?..." Wilbur continued.

"Well- okay. It has orange juice in it, I guess? It's vodka spiked orange juice..."

Wilbur's face dropped, and I started to freak out. I turned to Tommy, who was staring back at me.

"I'm the responsible one in this situation. This is my fault. I'm so sorry-" Wilbur started to ramble.

"It's okay, it's all going to be fine. You guys didn't drink too much, did you?" She turned to us, staying calm.

"Niki, I love my health but I also love orange juice. I drank a lot..." I replied. "I couldn't even taste a difference, if that makes you feel better."

"Juniper, go lay down." Wilbur turned to me. Niki started calling someone, and they picked up pretty quickly.

"Niki, I just told you I can't call. I'm on a plane, remember? Text me maybe?" George's voice rang from the phone.

"YOUR ON A PLANE?" I shouted.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Tommy butted in.

"Nevermind... sorry George." Niki apologies and then hung up. "Yeah, I suggest you both go lay down."

"Follow me, I'll bring you guys to the extra guest bedroom." Wilbur stood up.

I started to feel lightheaded, and my brain didn't want to process anything.

I saw Tom standing in front of me. He was quite blurry though.

"Juniper, c'mon. Let's go before we get too drunk- oh my f*cking h*ll we might be drunk!" I heard the british voice run through my ears. When I didn't get up, he grabbed me bridesmaid style and followed Wilbur.

"Am I heavy?" I mumble, absentmindedly.

"Kind of." He laughed.

"No.. that can't be right...you're just weak.." I whispered with a smile, then I shut my eyes.

Tommy's POV woop woop! Lets gooo-

I definitely didn't drink as much as Juniper. I wasn't a huge fan of orange juice itself, but I didn't hate it either.

I still drank some, but she drank more than half the cup.

I was carrying her up the stairs since she couldn't get up by herself. I looked down to see her face, and her eyes were closed. Is that a good thing? "Hey Wilbur..." I drew a shakey breath.

I didn't have any experience with alcohol and drugs personally. Is falling asleep while you're in this condition normal?

"Yes Tommy?" Wilbur replied, entering the hallway that (if I'm correct) leads to the extra guest bedroom.

"Her eyes are closed..."

"Okay?" He stopped at a door and opened it.

"Is she okay?" I stopped, choosing not to enter to room yet.

"Yes, Tommy. She's fine. Help me hold her so I can put her in the bed. You get in the one besides that one." He pointed to a bed next to another bed, then held out his arms.

"I got her. Thank you, though." I walked into the room and carefully set her on the bed. I heard Will chuckle behind me, but I continued to tuck her in.

I gave one last look at her, then got into the other bed.

"Try to get some sleep." Wilbur concluded, then shut the door after turning the light off.

Is Juniper okay?

What if it's a bad thing that she fell asleep.

What will it be like in the morning?

What if my parents find out?

I didn't drink a lot, but what will happen to me?

What will happen to Junie?...

I was drowning in my thoughts, while starting to freak out even more by the second.

What if this is all just a dream?...

Yeah... that'd be nice.

"F*ck." I opened my eyes to see a pitch black room.

I scrambled for my phone, and eventually grabbed a hold of it.

I turned my flashlight from my phone on, and barely recognized the room.

Wilbur's house.

I slowly got out of bed, remembering that Juniper was sleeping.

I felt a very slight pain in my forehead, and that's when everything rushed over me.

I quickly tip-toed out of the room, and went downstairs. Wilbur and Niki were still awake, and they seemed to be discussing something.

Wilbur was the first to notice I was awake. "Tommy? What are you doing up?"

Niki turned around in her seat to face me. "Tommy... you should really go back to bed. It's 1 AM." Niki yawned with a smile.

"It's 1 AM? What time did we go to bed?" I asked.

"Like- 9 PM or something." Wilbur answered.

"Oh..."

Did I even fall asleep? It didn't feel like I was thinking for that long at all.

"I'm really sorry, Tommy." Wilbur sighed guiltily.

"What? No, it's not your fault." I looked down at my feet.

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't, Wilbur." I confirmed.

"Seriously Wilbur, it's not your fault. You didn't know." Niki gushed.

We all stood there in silence, all deep in thought.

"Sure. But on a real note, we all need sleep." Wilbur soothed. "Tommy, go back up to bed. I'll come up before I go to sleep to check on you guys."

"Alright." And with that, I headed back upstairs.

oejfjxjs

woo another short chapter jahshah i'm kind of tired but also not ? anyways it's raining and i have my window open it's so peaceful i love it
thank you for reading omgggkdfjskfkdk i appreciate you all
mwah mwah <3
have a good day/night
farewell (: