♧⃘ twelve ♧⃘

Tommy. / @TommyInnit
Junie.. what..

↳ Juniper / @JunipLIVEgthey were staring me down and it was scary i told you already you were there how'd you not get scared i tommy what↳ cad<3 / @cadarinowhy is this funny and cute at the same time↳ Dream / @DreamWasTakenWasTakenTHAT'S WHAT I'M ...

Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
they were staring me down and it was scary i told you already you were there how'd you not get scared i tommy what
cad<3 / @cadarino
why is this funny and cute at the same time
Dream / @DreamWasTakenWasTaken
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

George/ @GeorgeNotFound
Is this what you guys were doing?
Niki / @Nihaachu
Wait who is all there?
Lily / @LilysLillies
All? Is this like a meetup or something? EZclap
Niki / @Nihaachu
I don't even have the answer to that, sorry Lily! Love your videos though
Lily / @LilysLillies
Thank you Nihachu! I love yours too.
George / @GeorgeNotFound
Hello Lily! Also @Nihaachu just me, Junip, and Tommy are here. :)
Lily / @LilysLillies
Pog! Hello George!

Otis / @Otisdumb
She's on the floor.. where she belongs
Corin / @Cooriin
^^
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
corin...
Corin / @Cooriin
I'm just kidding. :)

Uwu / @uwuisntapersonality
Live Laugh Juniper

Mya / @virargo
THE NICKNAME AW

Laura / @PheonixFeather
Who else doesn't like Juniper?
Kolpi / @yourmomR
me. she just showed up out of nowhere like what
Foggers! / @-FOGGER
she seems cool! i like her :)

"Hey Juniper." I heard Tommy say from across the room.

We had gone to the store after I got settled in just to look around. We didn't get anything, but we had a lot of fun... breaking the rules.

I tried to teach Tommy how to skate with the skateboards in Walmart. Let's just say it'll take some time. Either that or the skateboards were just crappy.

We also threw a bunch of bouncy balls at each other.

Then got kicked out when Tommy took a photo of me.

L.

"Yes Tom?" I asked, looking at him. He looked unsure about something, but I didn't know what it was.

"How do you feel—about the hate?.." He mumbled.

I've seen the hate comments on my tweets and in my twitch chat, but I didn't really care enough to do something about them. "Eh, they're not a big deal. Why?"

"Not a big deal? You're not going to do anything about the hate you're getting?" Tommy asked.

"Mhm." I mumbled, then turning back to my phone.

He walked over to me, so I looked back at him. "What?" I laughed nervously.

He snatched my phone out my phone before I could react, then walking away. "Hey! What are you doing Tom?" I didn't feel like putting up a fight to get my phone back knowing he would give it back in the end.

"Do you have discord?" He questioned, not looking at me but instead at the phone. He clicked out of Twitter, waiting for my answer.

"I- you dumbf*ck, yes I have discord. I wouldn't be talking to you if it weren't for discord."

"Oh- right." He whispered. He scrolled on my phone until he found discord, and then he clicked on it. "Do you have a server for your fans?" He finally looked up at me.

"Uhm.. no, I don't." I confirmed. Where is he going with this?

"Well that was a waste of time. Get me back on Twitter."

"Please?" I teased.

"No."

"Say it."

"I said no."

"Say." I look at him with pouty eyes, and continued. "It."

"It." He smiled goofily at me, then looked for Twitter on his own.

"D*mn it.." I mumbled. He chuckled softly, which made my heart beat a little bit faster for some reason.

After a minute or so, I broke the silence. "So.. whatcha doing?" I asked awkwardly.

"Nothing much. Just getting you some mods."

"What?" I looked at him, waiting for him to look back.

"I think I said that clearly enough." I said, clearing his throat after.

"I- why? I don't need any mods." I assured him, slouching down.

"Yes you do." He looked back at me once more.

"No I don't! Why would I? I said I'm fine with the 'hate'."

"Why? Because, nevertheless, you're still getting hate. And you're doing nothing about it!"

"But everybody gets hate!"

"And they have mods that help with it, don't they?"

"No- f*ck.. yes. They do. Why are you right?" I sat down on the ground while he smiled proudly.

"I told you, big man Tommy is always right." He nodded to himself, then continued. "Would you like to know who your mods are?"

Before I could even respond, he already started talking again. "So we got Wilbur, Niki, uh who else- oh yes me, Tubbo, Ranboo, and then Cadarino."

"Wait so Tubbo, Rangoogoogaga, Wilbur, Niki, and who?"

"Cadarino and I. How could you forget about the most important ones?"

"I'm so sorry, my apologies. I'm so disappointed in myself." He shook his head. "Alright, now lets go do something I want to do." I took his hand and left the room.

"Gogy- I don't know where she is taking me but I hope we'll be back soon." Tommy yelled loud enough for George to hear.

We got into the car, and I turned on my playlist.

Meteor Shower by Cavetown started playing, and I started driving.

Soon enough we arrived at the hair salon. "Why- Juniper your hair is going to die." Tommy sighed.

"I haven't dyed it in forever, pleaseeeee-"

"Fine." He ended, opening the door.

9283747829:9;&3&2&;!'sksk

Thank you all for reading! I appreciate all of the votes, comments, and just reads I am getting all of a sudden<3 it means so much
What do you guys think of a Juniper spotify playlist? :D
I'm thinking of writing another chapter for the GeorgeNotFound story soon as well! Stay tuned for that.
Again, thank you so much for reading <3333333333
Much love!