♧⃘ seventeen ♧⃘

Alrightyyyyy guyssss woop woop who is excited for this chapter? I am. Quite literally don't know what I'm doing but yeah that's the fun of it.
Here we are with...
Juniper's POV again!

I sit up in my bed before opening my eyes. "Ouch, what the h*ll?" I open my eyes slowly.

My head is throbbing, and the light from the windows is blinding.

"What?..." I mumble to myself.

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah sure." I slouched back into my laying position as they opened the door and walked inside.

"How are you feeling? Wilbur sent me up to check if you were awake." Tommy stood by my bed, looking at me.

I probably look so bad right now.

I pulled the covers from the bed up to cover my face.

"Grr bark bark." I replied, then giggled.

"Junie..."

"Tomoo..."

He grabbed the blankets and pulled them off the bed. I felt a cold rush of air, and rolled up like a ball. "Seriously, how are you feeling?"

"Aw... does Tommy care?"

He rolled his eyes, still waiting for an answer.

"Why are you wondering how I'm feeling? Did anything happen last night?"

I tried to think back to the events last night, but I don't remember anything happening after we went inside of Wilbur's house.

"Oh... this is still Wilbur's house, right?" I looked around the room.

"Yeah."

"But, no. I don't remember much of last night."

"My lord..." He whispered, then held out his hand. "Get up slowly."

I smiled, but gave him a confused look. I grabbed his hand and used it to help me get out of bed.

"Ow-" My head started throbbing even more at the sudden movement.

"Hey, it's okay. We just need to get back downstairs to Wilbur..." He shushed.

I got fully out of bed, and Tommy kept holding my hand. I smiled and looked down. That's cute...

What.

PFFT WAIT WHAT-

Tommy started walking towards the door, so I did too. We left the room and slowly went down the stairs.

I heard mumbled talking downstairs, and I grew curious. I yawned as we reached the end of the staircase.

"Is she- hello!"

I looked up, and saw Niki and Wilbur standing in the room. Their face lit up when they saw me.

"Uh.. hello." I smiled.

"I made you breakfast. No orange juice today, alright?" Wilbur chuckled.

"Thank you Wilbur." I started, slowly walking to the kitchen. I let go of Tommy's hand. "Why no orange juice?"

"Uh... we ran out." Tommy replied.

"It's literally right there." I pointed to the big glass full of orange juice on the counter. "Whatever.." I walked over to the table and saw french toast.

I slumped into the chair, and looked at the food.

Wilbur quickly came over and grabbed the orange juice off the counter and put it in the fridge.

( A/N who's gonna tell her bc it's not me )

I opened my phone and went to my text messages. One person had messaged me.

George.

Gogy Wogy Sogy Pogy

Hey Juniper. Just got a call from Niki telling me the situation. Are you good?

i'm sorry mate
i can't answer that
i don't know what happened
why wouldn't i be good
i mean i'm tired and dizzy and my head hurts but i'm a-okay my friend

Well I just got off the plane a few hours ago, so if you need anything remember to just ask Wilbur

YOU WERE ON A PLANE WHAT AHEHSHJS WHAT EHRRE OH WIAT ISJRJ OMG HOEJDB I CSNT BIEVE TOU LEFT ME TONFEND FOR MYSELF SND TOMMY HES DUDUFHNSKDKFKEK HES W FHIKD AS WELL EHY I CSNT BELIVE HOU
anyways
yeah wilbur just took orange juice away from me
if anything i'm going to niki
she's the nice one
now can i eat my french toast in peace ⁉️

( Sure WHAT IS THIS FONT HELLOOOPPOOPPPP WHAT IS HAPPENING I DIDNT DO ANYTIBG ISTG SIDHHSSHHSHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA I WONDER WHEN I PUBLISHED THIS CHAOTER IF ITLL HAVE THIS FONT WATCH ME NIT USE GRAMMAR EW GRAMMMAR IS OVERUSED AND OVERRATED

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
WHATEVEHATGEHEHEHEHEEUEIEHEH

guys i'm so mad the font didn't save but it was pretty poggers glitch lillian amiright night?

let's continue )

Sure
Enjoy your toast

It's not o r d i n a r y t o a s t
it's french
wee wee

Enjoy your FRENCH WEE WEE toast then

i gladly will

I picked up the fork that was laying on the table, and started to pick at my food. I looked around the room, and I noticed that Tommy was staring at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

He didn't answer, but he didn't look away either.

I just shrugged it off, and took a bite of my french toast.

"Alright! Who wants to go to the arcade?" Wilbur beamed.

"Juniper's hungover! Are you serious?" Tommy snapped.

What.

"I'm hungover?" I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

hey guys
that's it
that's the caption
jk bc i have a question for cad
are you dying on the floor rn
i sincerely want to know
alright that's all
bye bye i hope you enjoyed this smol chapter
HAHAHAHA
ALRIGHTIO BYEEEE