♧⃘ eight ♧⃘

"I want to go to England." I blurted out at breakfast. Dream had made some pancakes since nobody trusted George anymore, and me and Nick had been to lazy to even get out of bed until we smelled the aroma of the pancakes.

"What?" Dream said, looking up.

They were all staring at me now. "I want to go to England? Like, take a plane and go there."

"Why?- Oh..." Dream said with a smirk. "I think I know why."

"What do you mean? I have always wanted to go to England." I said.

"Since when?" Nick asked.

"Nick, I have told you so many times! You know how much I love rain. We haven't gotten rain in Texas for a while, and it apparently rains a lot in England. I miss the rain." I exclaimed.

"So why bring it up now?" Dream asked me.

"Well, I was thinking about it yesterday, and I came up with a plan. Want to hear it?"

"Sure." Dream and Nick said.

"So when Dream and George are supposed to leave in a few days, I will leave with George and stay with him for like a month or so. Then come back to Texas and that's that."

"If you left with George, then I'm leaving with Dream!" Nick complained.

"Fine with me." I nodded.

"Me and George are leaving in two days, so we'd have to get plane tickets and pack. But I'm sure we could make it work." Dream sighed.

"Am I just not apart of this conversation?" George butted in.

"Nope." I ended.

"Yes I am!" George started. "I say Juniper stays here. Nick can do whatever, but I am not taking care of Juniper. Nope, not doing it."

I started laughing, then left the kitchen.

I started to call Tommy, and it only took about 2 seconds before he picked up. "Hey, you need anything?" He asked.

"No, I just wanted to tell you that I might be going to England with George in a few days!"

There was silence, but then he spoke up in a whisper. "Juniper, you know- I live in England, right?"

I froze and my face went blank. How could I forget? I'm so stupid. "Yeah- uhm one second."

Corny Corin

corin
forget anything happened yesterday

Nothing happened yesterday.

correct
well
i'm going to england
maybe

Alright! Stay safe.

corin no you don't get it
tom lives there

Are you finally realizing you shouldn't trust him?

corin-
i trust him
i don't know if i'm ready to meet him yet

Then don't meet him yet!
Problem solved. :)

but what if i regret not meeting him

Then you can meet him another time.

yeah but like ugh idk
i want to meet him
idk if i'm ready
but i really do

Just don't meet him and it'll all be fine.

alr
i gtg
bye

Bye!

wait one more thing

"Hey Juniper.. I'll take you to England with me I guess." George opened the door.

Yes, Tulip?

"No..."

nvm

I quickly hung up on Tommy, then looked up at George. He was looking at me with a shocked face.

"What?" George asked.

"I said no.. Tom lives there."

"Yeah, no sh*t sherlock. So do I." He scoffed.

"I- uhm.. I'm not ready." I half-whispered.

"You've wanted to go to England since you were young, right?"

"That's not it, you're clearly missing where I am coming from. If I go to England, I have to meet Tom."

"No you don't? Besides, what is wrong with meeting him?"

"It's too soon, isn't it?"

"Not really, but you do you. Still, you don't have to meet him."

"I might regret it if I don't, but if I do then I might- I don't know.."

"Want some time by yourself?" George offered kindly.

"Yeah, thank you." I said with a smile.

George left the room, leaving me all alone with my thoughts.

After thinking a lot, I think I have my final, confident decision.

I am going to meet him.