♧⃘ thirty ♧⃘

a/n;
i've decided that after the next few chapters im gonna try to write more chapters for kilig. i will writing lots so yes be excited now. (: im doing this because there are going to be events happening in this book where if i didnt finish a lot of chapters for kilig, there would be spoilers. BUT if you don't want to read kilig, that is fine. it is not needed (: thank you guys for your patience<3

I was caught up in his warm embrace. I'm so glad to have a friend like Tom.

Click.

Flash.

"You b-" I heard Tommy's voice rasp.

"Sending that to Dream." Wilbur concluded, and with that I shot up.

"Don't you dare."

Niki was driving this time, and Nephie was laughing they're *ss off.

"Not funny, Neph! He's just going to get what he wants! You'd be basically- lying to him. Because he'd be lying to himself!" I tried to reach to the front seat and grab his phone, but before I could snatch it I saw him press the sent button.

"Oops." He went back to his original sitting position, and smiled in victory,

"I hate you." I scoffed.

"I hate you right now too, Wilbur." Tom scoffed with me, but I could tell there was a smile in his tone.

"Are you smiling?" I looked at him, and then his smile grew bigger.

"It's just a little funny."

"Not when Dream ships us!" I groaned, and threw my hands up to my forehesd. "Wil, I'm gonna murder you. Cate taught me how!"

Tommy started laughing his loud, iconic laugh, and Wilbur turned back once again to look at me. "Like- just me? Or did Cate tell you how to kill others, not just Wilbur Soot."

"Are you not concerned that she taught me how to- whatever." My smile grew bigger, then I remembered something. "Hey, are you guys ever gonna tell us where we are going?"

"Away from Corin, that's for sure." Wil concluded, then winked at Tommy.

"I could always help you murder him, Ip."

"Ip?-"

"Yeah, like Jun-ip. Ip."

"I'm so f*cking confused on the fact that you just come up with new nicknames at the most random times. But whatever rows your boat, Innit."

"A ship, you say?" Nephie joined in.

"No, a boat."

"Oh... well I still ship you two." They pointed fingers at me and Tommy, and we both groaned.

"F*ck off." I threw a pillow at him. So now I find a pillow?

Nephie shrugged, then turned the air conditioning to the coldest point.

"Aren't you cold? It's already freezing!"

"Mm, nah. I'm pretty warm."

What a lie. Nephie was shivering at this point, but was smiling for some odd reason.

"Uh, I think- hold on." Tom started, then searched around. He smiled once his eyes landed on something, and pulled it out. "Here."

He handed me some sort of cloth, and I unraveled it. A hoodie?

"Are you sure you won't get cold?" I looked at him, my face getting warm but the rest of my body staying cold.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Big man Tommy won't freeze to death."

"Mhm... just- tell me if you ever get too cold." I slipped the hoodie over my head and adjusted it.

I saw a text print on the front, and it said Nihachu.

Aw, he has Nihachu's merch. That's adorable.

I looked back at Tommy, who was still looking at me, but it seemed as though he had zoned out.

"Tommy Innit, are you alright? Tommy Innit, you are brilliant. Tommy Innit, stay brilliant and," I snapped my fingers in front of his face, "come back to life!"

He jumped, and this time looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Woah, I'm magic. I'm a Goddess! I just brought a dead child to life! Bow down, now."

"You're the one wearing my hoodie."

"Don't take advantage of this Goddess, now. But seriously, you look freezalicious."

"Freezalicious? Is that even a word?"

"It is now." I shrugged my shoulders, and then hugged him, mostly aiming to cover his arms so he wouldn't be as cold. "Better?"

He was silent for a bit, then finally answered. "No."

This b-

"Fine, have it your way." I stopped hugging him and crawled up into a human ball in my seat.

"I was joking!"

"I was joking!" I mocked him. "It wasn't funny, and now I am very much hurt."

"Atleast you got to cuddle him a bit, you know. Be grateful, Juniper." Nephie joined in again.

"Shut up. Keep the air this temperature, will you? He deserves to suffer."

"Give me my hoodie back."

"No way, I want it!" I flipped him off, and then he pulled me over to him and hugged me until I hugged him back.

"This is better." He whispered.

I heard Nephie mumble something but I couldn't quite understand it.