♧⃘ thirty-three ♧⃘

"Is there any way I can make it warmer in here?" I heard Nephie whisper (Tubbo was fast asleep in atleast an hour once we got situated), looking around in their seat.

Personally, I didn't get cold easily; I was perfectly warm. I was listening to Bo Burnham with my headphones in, and Tommy was editing a video of his.

"When did you find time to make a video?" I yawned, pulling out one headphone from my ear.

"This one was from weeks ago," he looked into my eyes with a smile, "I just never got to edit it because you had to cause some trouble."

I rolled my eyes. This didn't bother me; I knew he was just joking around to make the situation better.

"Where are we going again? Do you remember?" I asked.

"South Carolina?... Somewhere called Isle of Palls or something like that."

I started fidgeting with my hand, having nothing else to do. "Pff- Isle of Palms? My parents went there for their honeymoon. Surprised they didn't go to like Hawaii or wherever people go." I shrugged. Wait-

"Hey, doesn't Lily live in Isle of Palms?" I turned back to him trying to remember.

"I don't know, mate. Ask like- Nephie or something."

"Nephie!" I whispered against my seat.

No response.

"Nephitie!" I whispered again, a bit louder.

Still, no response.

"This b*tch- Slash light hearted of course, I love Nephie. Platonically." I went to Nephie's contact (Wilbur had put in everyone's contacts overnight in my phone) and pressed the call button. I heard Nephie's phone ring behind me, and started to chuckle.

And then he picked up.

"What the f*ck, Turnip! Tubbo's sleeping!" Neph blew into the mic, hurting the ear which I still had my headphone in.

"Meh," I tsked, "he seems like a heavy sleeper. Anyway's, do you know where Lily lives?"

"Dang, want her security number with that as well?" They joked. "Isle of Palms, South Carolina I think. Wait- oh my gosh! WILBUR!" He screamed, totally putting aside the fact that we are in a plane full of people.

I heard a few groans from the elderly people, and a baby started crying.

"Yes, Nephitie?" Wilbur started to laugh, but it was clear he was trying his hardest to hold it in as much as he could.

"Lily lives in Isle of Palms, right?" They cleared there voice. Were we supposed to catch on?

"Uhm, yeah, I think. Why do you ask?..." He responded slowly and tiredly. I wonder when the last time he had a good night's sleep was.

"I was just wondering." Neph smiled, and turned back. "Okay- actually, what the h*ll. Excuse me, ma'am! Oh, my bad, sir, sorry. Can you turn the AC up?"

"Stop yelling..." Tubbo groaned, then adjusted a bit in his seat.

"Sure!" The man nodded once, and walked away.

Me and Tommy looked at eachother with wide-eyes, and I was the first one to break.

"Oh- my gosh-!" I wheezed, covering my mouth with my hand to reduce the sound though it didn't help to much.

And then, soon after, Tom broke as well. "I did not- expect- that-"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Juniper. You may get a bit hot in that hoodie.. of yours.."