♧⃘ twenty-two ♧⃘

TW: Mentions of blood.

I woke up in, what seemed to be, a hotel room. No light shined from the windows, indicating that it was night time.

"Hello?" I spoke.

I started to sit up, but intense pain filled my upper head. "Ow- holy sh*t!"

I lied my head back down on the pillow, and slowly looked around the room.

It looked like a normal hotel room. White walls, nightstand, TV, bathroom, and two beds.

Two beds.

I stopped at the bed across me, and opened my eyes wider.

It's too dark.

"Are there any lights here?" I looked at the nightstand, and lifted my hand to feel around.

Aha. I flipped a switch I felt and a blinding light turned on.

I blinked a few times, and slowly reopened my eyes to adjust to the light.

That's better.

I smiled, then looked back to the bed.

There were 2 people in the bed, and I just pushed it off. This must be a dream.

A very realistic one, too.

a/n;
*cough cough* shifting *cough cough*

"I'm surprised you are awake already, since you didn't wake up when I had to get your friends away."  I heard a voice say behind me.

Friends?

Who's voice does that belong to-

...Corin.

All of the thoughts rushed back to me, and the scenes replayed in my mind.

"Corin?" I turned around in the bed to face him.

"Hey."

"Where am I? Why are you here? Wait- no, leave."

He started to crawl onto the bed I was centered on, and he sat beside me. "Are you excited?" He smiled.

"Excited? Why the f*ck—" I started.

"You get to see your parents again! You can finally go home." Corin exclaimed.

Parents?

Home?

"I never wanted to see my parents. Besides, I already found home." I breathed, just now starting to really freak out. "Where's my phone."

Corin didn't move.

"Corin, I swear to god, where's my f*cking phone..." I started to tear up, but he kept looking at me.

"Why?" He laughed.

"GIVE ME MY- phone..." I stopped myself from yelling, remembering where I was. "Wait, how'd I even get to this place?"

"Well, I got your friends away so I could bring you to the nearest hotel... probably not the best idea, they could find you. Probably need to move fast. Anyways, your parents met us here. They were delighted-"

"My friends.." I stuttered. "What'd you do to them?" I tried to stand back up again, and felt the throbbing pain in my head again. "The f*ck?.."

I brought my hand up to my head, and felt something wet.

I slowly lowered my hand down to where I could see it, and saw dark red, not too fresh but still liquid, blood.

I looked back up at Corin. "Who did this?..." I tried to remember, but I could only remember certain events that happened yesterday.