♧⃘ six ♧⃘

I ran out of my room as the fire alarm went off.

I got to the kitchen to see George panicking trying to blow the fire out coming from the pan.

"George? GEORGE WHAT-" I laughed.

"HELP ME?" George panicked, and then Dream and Nick walked in. Dream started wheezing, then walked up to the pan and started smacking it with a rag.

"OH SH*T!" The rag lit on fire and Dream dropped it on the ground.

"DON'T DROP IT-" I heard Nick cry. He went over with the faucet hose and started spraying the rag, and then the pan.

"BUT THE PANCAKES WILL GET SOGGY!" George whined.

"GEORGE ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE PANCAKES ARE BURNT, IDIOT." I wheezed.

Once Nick got the fire out, he turned to me. "Juniper, why didn't you help?" He asked jokingly.

"I didn't know what to do! I'm uneducated, Nicky."

"You burn lots of stuff, what do you mean you're 'uneducated'?" He teased.

"I will burn your hair off if you don't stop patronizing me-"

"Woah woah, not the hair. The hair is off limits. How am I patronizing you?"

"Don't talk to me, you're going to make me cry." I said with a fake frown.

"Crybaby." Dream said.

"Says you! You cry over George not loving you every night!" I laugh out.

"Ouch." He replied.

"You probably cry about Tommy not loving you too, though..." Nick accused.

"Alright, what the heckle deckle? Why does everyone ship me with Tom?" I asked. They all looked at me with smiles. "What?"

"Wait- did you use the word 'heckle deckle'? Where is that from-" George pondered.

"Oh! LilyLillies. Minecraft streamer and YouTuber. We should watch her sometime!- Oh my god I really fell for that. Don't change the subject, you know how easily I get distracted." I scolded.

"Well, I don't know about the others, but I ship you guys because you are just merely meant for each other!" Dream beamed.

"Why- Dream that's not an answer."

"Yes it is."

"Not really?"

"Let's watch LilysLillies." Dream changed the subject just like George did.

"Whatever."

We went to the TV by the couch and got onto YouTube.

I clicked on one of her random videos, and we all concentrated on the video.

In around an hour, we had finished watching the video.

"That was pretty funny." George said, smiling.

"Oh?" Nick smirked. "Dream, how do you feel about that?"

"Shut up, sh*tnap." Dream mumbled.

"Aweee, is sexy sleep sad?" I teased.

"Why would he be sad?" George questioned us, which made us all except him chuckle. "What?" He laughed nervously.

"Nothing, Orgeorge." I assured. (Organ but George = Orgeorge omg that's so bad bye)

"Anyways, Nick convinced me yesterday. By that I mean he kept me up until I said yes. But what did he convince me to do, you may be asking? Hm..." Dream spoke up.