♧⃘ eighteen ♧⃘

TW? hungover idk mate

"I'm hungover?" I repeated, looking at them.

"No sh*t." Tommy mumbled, then went back upstairs.

"Maybe Tommy was right... we probably shouldn't go to the arcade." Wilbur turned to Niki.

"No! I want to go to the arcade." I pouted.

"Juniper, you're hungover and you probably have jet lag. You need sleep." Niki looked at me.

"How'd I even get drunk?"

"The orange juice..." Wilbur laughed, then continued, "wasn't just your usual orange juice."

"What do you mean?"

"It had vodka in it."

"You're such an idiot. How did you not know?" I laughed, and then yawned.

"Niki didn't tell me!"

"Woah there, don't blame me." Niki joked.

"Well, I guess Tom got what he wanted. Let's go to the arcade now." I ate one last bite of my breakfast, and then slowly but surely went upstairs to get Tommy.

"Tom... oh Tommy..." I giggled, walking towards the room.

I opened the door, and looked inside.

I saw him laying on his back. He was on his bed, looking at the ceiling. "Tommy?.."

He looked at me, then looked back at the ceiling.

"What's up?" I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm an idiot." He mumbled, looking at me again.

"Why would you say that?"

"I just am. And now you got drunk, and I don't know what to do."

"Oh my god, Tom. It's not your fault. It's nobody's fault!"

"Either way, it ruined our chances of doing something fun today. Like, going to the arcade."

"Nah, we're going to the arcade. C'mon. Just make sure I don't fall or pass out, please." I joked, then took his hand and pulled him up.

"No! You aren't going to the arcade in this condition."

"Yes I am, and so are you. Let's go!" I started to run out the room, but then slowed down when I almost fell.

"See. You can't even run."

"Who said I need to run at the arcade?" I grinned.

"Are we going?" Me and Tommy were in the back seats, and Wilbur was in the driver's seat.

"Yes, Niki told us to wait in the car."

"Ah, alright." I slouched back, and yawned again.

I was about to close my eyes, until Tommy spoke up. "Who's that?"

Hey guys
no skipping this because it's important
i don't want this to be a short chapter but i want a drumroll
but not yet
first of all
heykrissy_ i love you for making this

Hey guysno skipping this because it's important i don't want this to be a short chapter but i want a drumrollbut not yet first of allheykrissy_ i love you for making this