2 - Sorry

He trying to roll me up, I ain't picking up
Headed to the club, I ain't thinking 'bout you
Me and my ladies sip my D'USSÉ cup
I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up

                                                          - Beyoncé

Alaya POV - Skips to Thursday

I threw my last bag into the trunk and slammed it shut. Back to the Chi we go.

"Alright hop in." Shooter hopped in the back and Draco got in the front.

I got in and pulled out the driveway, heading to McDonald's. When I got there, I ordered my food and waited in the long ass line.

My phone started ringing and it fell in between the seat. I picked back up and answered it.

"When are you going to get here?" Bella asked.

"Girl, I just left the house. Ain't you supposed to be at school?"

"Daddy let us stay home today so we could be here when you came. Plus, Willow kept us up all night with her crying."

"Uhh, she's a crier?" She chuckled at me and nodded her head.

See I don't do well with crying babies. Remind me to get some melatonin before I pick them up.

I pulled up to the window and grabbed my food before I sped off. I sat my hash brown down on the console and opened up my breakfast sandwich.

"Who you on the phone with?" I heard Durk ask.

"None of your business," she said lowly. Not low enough though...

"What you say? It better not be a boy," he yelled snatching the phone from her.

His whole face was in the camera, which caught me off guard a little bit. I haven't seen his fine ass in a minute...

I gave him an awkward wave and he threw the phone back to Bella. Bitch...

"How much longer until your here?" Bella whined.

"Twin, I will be there in an hour. I'll talk to you later."

"Hurry up."

"Girl, bye. See you in a minute." I hung up the phone and reached for my hash brown but it wasn't there.

I turned my head to the back seat to see Shooter fucking that shit up.

I'm not gonna lie that shit hurt me a little bit. He got one more time to do that shit before he get sent to the pound.

I merged onto the highway when Jayda FaceTimed me.

"Why haven't you called Big Wayda?" She said loudly.

"Or Big Purr?" Coi joined getting in the camera.

"Well, I was going to surprise y'all. I'm on my way to Chicago. I'm staying for 3 months."

They started screaming and jumping up and down like they hit the lottery.

"Yes, now we got the crew back together. Mission get Durk back with Alaya is a go," Jayda said.

"Bitch who said I wanted to get back with Durk?"

"Oh so you wanna get back with Von? Yes, girl I been rooting for y'all," Coi smiled.

"I don't want neither of them. They both got children and girlfriends to worry about. Plus, I don't need nor want a nigga right now."

"Girl, bitches who say they don't want a nigga are the ones that need a nigga, or at least a fuck buddy. When was the last time you got some dick?"