8 - Adorn

And they stay trying to break us down
But don't let that affect us, no, baby
You just gotta let my love
Let my love
Let my love adorn you

                                                             -  Miguel

Alaya POV

"Who is Quando Rondo?"

"That nigga we used to hang with in high school that started fucking with the opps," Von explained.

"When the fuck did that happen?" I don't remember that.

"Fuck all that, bro. Alaya, block that nigga on all your social media accounts right now," Durk said loudly through the phone.

"Nigga, why?"

"What you mean why? You not about to be fucking with that snake ass nigga," he yelled.

Why is he worried about who I'm fucking with? I'm not worried about him and India.

"But-

"But what?" he interrupted.

"What if he has a big dick?" I mumbled sadly.

Jayda, Coi, and Bella started laughing. The boys, including Durk, gave me a weird, disgusted look.

"I know she did not just say what I think she said," Pooh mugged.

"Did you just say "what if his dick is big?" Durk face palmed.

"It's not funny. Everybody is getting some act around here except for me. I haven't got a kiss, no head, no dick, not even a booty rub in 2 years," I complained sadly.

The girls kept laughing and the boys started chuckling. Do they not get how serious I am?

"Laya, I know you playing," Von chuckled.

"Y'all are laughing but I'm not joking. I just want somebody to relieve my stress."

They always laugh at my sadness and problems like I won't kill myself and have everybody crying in this bitch...

"It's okay friend. We know somebody who can take care of you," Coi smirked.

Jayda stopped laughing and mouthed Durk. These bitches just don't give up...

"Durk we will talk to you later. Kids say bye."

I flipped the camera and they both said bye before I hung up.

"Anyways, what's his IG name?"

"So you don't care about what Durk said?" Coi asked.

"Nope, not really."

"Oh, you wanna talk to that opp? You not getting it," Von smirked.

"I don't even remember who he is or him so called "fucking with the opps."

"Welp, we remember. You not getting the IG," he egged on.

"Stop being a cock blocker!"

"Cock?" Angelo asked. He's so innocent.

"A cock is a d-

"AH AH," Pooh yelled, cutting Bella off, "you need a whooping."

"How are you gonna whoop me for cussing when all y'all do is cuss around me? If anything it's y'all fault," Bella said.

She's so smart that she's stupid...

"Come on y'all, we leaving," I said to the kids, "all these people messing up my play."