7 - I Do

I left a nigga on read 'cause I felt like it
Dress me down in that Red, Saint Laurent jacket
Dapper, dapper, I look fine and my checks divine
No wonder, wonder why I do whatever I like

                                                                  - Sza

Alaya POV

"What the fuck y'all doing in here?" Maya yelled.

"Gone somewhere with that bullshit. We just having a friendly talk," Von groaned.

"Nigga since when are you friendly?" she yelled again.

Willow jumped at her voice and started to cry.

"Now look at what you did," Von whined.

"I think I should get out of here," I said, getting out of the bed and picking up Willow.

In all honesty, I can see where she's coming from. If I walked in on my nigga laying in bed with another girl, then I would go off too. Even if they were far apart.

"Yeah bitch get the fuck out," she mugged.

"Hold on bitch, who the fuck are you talking too? Von control your hyena."

"What's all that yelling?" Jayda asked coming into the room with Coi, Pooh, and the kids.

"I know this animal isn't yelling at my twin like that," Bella sassed.

"Calm down, y'all," Von said getting up.

"No fuck all that. I tried to be civil with this bitch but she keeps talking to me out the side of her neck."

Angelo took Willow out of my arms and walked out the room.

"Exactly Von, we're not about to keep talking to this giraffe," Jayda continued.

"Yeah, she built like a flamingo," Bella added.

Maya started tying her hair up like she was about to do something.

"Is she trying to fight?" Jayda chuckled.

"Wait, let me get warmed up."

I went on the other side of the room and stretched. I did a few jumping jacks and hit a few push-ups.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Pooh laughed, getting his phone ready so he can record.

"I haven't fought anybody in about 2 years. Matter of fact, fuck all that. Shooter and Draco get up here," I yelled.

Maya tried to swing on me but Von stepped in front of her.

"Pooh stop fucking recording and help me hold them back," Von mugged.

"You can handle that, gang," Pooh laughed, putting the camera on Von.

"Why are y'all even arguing?" Coi asked.

"Because I came back and they were in the bed together like she wanted to fuck him or something," Maya yelled.

Bitch stop yelling...

"Girl, I don't want your nigga, but I'm glad you know if I wanted him I could have him."

"And that's on your wig," Bella added.

"Girl, we trying to get back with Durk," Coi joined.

"No the fuck we ain't," I started, "Bella go tell your brother to put on his shoes so we can leave before I attempt homicide."

They nodded their heads and everybody left out the room except for me, Von, and Maya.

Von let go of Maya and she stood there with her arms folded.

"I'll catch you in the streets, boo. Bye, Von," I smirked giving him a hug to make Maya mad.

Of course, he hugged me back but surprisingly he didn't try to grab my ass or nothing.

He done grown up🥲

I pushed past her and bumped into her shoulder. Walking down the stairs and going into the kitchen, everybody was at the table eating the Chinese food.

Welp, now I can't leave until I eat...

Draco was in the corner asleep and Shooter was sitting by Angelo waiting for him to drop something on the floor so he could eat it.

That's why these motherfuckers didn't come when I called them...

"Um, y'all just started eating without me?"

"No, I saved you some food," Bella smiled.

"And this is why your my twin." I sat down beside her and she handed me a plate.

"I can't wait until Von kick that bitch to the curb," Pooh groaned.

"Don't even get excited. She not going nowhere until she cheat on him," Coi replied.

"Why you say that?"

"Because that's how Asian used to act, and he dealt with her shit until she fucked Durk," she added.

Right when she said that, Durk started FaceTiming me.

"Fuck you want?" I answered.

"Where my kids at?" I flipped the camera and showed Bella, Angelo, and Willow.

"Aww, I miss them," India said getting in the camera. "Is Willow giving you a hard time?"

"No, she's been fine," I partially lied.

She's good until she wakes up and starts crying. That's okay though because I got that good melatonin that'll have her ass out.

"Aye, look at this shit," Von yelled rushing into the kitchen. He handed the phone to Jayda and a smirk appeared on her face.

"Who is this trying to shoot their shot at my good sis Laya?" Jayda exaggerated.

I snatched the phone from her to see the post. It was a picture of me and the caption was "been wanting you since I first saw you."

I wonder if his dick is big...

"Who posted this?"

"Somebody we don't fuck with," Pooh joined.

"Do they have a name?"

"Who the fuck made the post?" Durk groaned. I forgot he was even on the phone.

"That nigga Quando Rondo," Von said getting in the camera.

Who is that?

________________________________

Gimme them titties back😂^