17 - Right Thru Me

What are we doing?
Could you see through me?
Cause you say Nicki and I say "Who me?"
You say "No you" and I say "Screw you"
Then you start dressing, and you start leaving

                                                 -  Nicki Minaj

Alaya POV

"Hello," I answered. What the fuck does he want?

"Wassup with you? I ain't heard from you inna minute."

Nigga, your dick is garbage. Why would I call you?

"Who you on the phone with?" Durk asked.

"Who is that in the background?" Quando asked.

"Umm-

"You on the phone with a nigga?" Durk said, trying to grab my phone.

"Don't worry about it." I tried to push him but he didn't move. I'm not as strong as I used to be.

"Look if you got a nigga, you could've just said something. I would've backed off," Quando said.

Why is he talking to me like I want him or something?

"I don't have a nigga-

"Aye, this her nigga. Don't call this damn phone no more on King David," Von joked, taking the phone.

He put it on speaker before he muted it and started laughing.

"Oh my bad, folks. It ain't seem like she had a nigga when I had her in my room screaming the other day," Quando added.

Gotta stop fake moaning. Should've just sat there and lowered his confidence.

Everybody was laughing except for me. I'm low key salty that he just said that like his dick game the shit.

"Yeah yeah, whatever nigga. She came home to daddy and told me about that shrimp dick you got. Leave that pussy to me, I know how to handle that shit, gang," Von faked.

"Don't call this fucking phone again," he added before he hung up and bursted into laughter.

"Alaya, he had you screaming? I thought you said his shit was trash," Pooh laughed.

"It was. I might've fake moaned a couple times though, just so it wouldn't be quiet and awkward."

"Uh uh," Durk laughed, "who the hell was that?"

Time to lie...

"Quand-," Von started before he caught his self.

I'm not telling him shit ever again...

Durk immediately stopped laughing and gave me a stale face.

"You fucking with that snake ass nigga?" he yelled, making everybody look at us.

Ghetto.

"Nigga lower your fucking tone," I started, "why are you always worried about who I'm fucking with? You don't see me worried about you and India."

"Because he wants that booty," Angelo mumbled to Bella.

"And that punani," Bella whispered.

"What's a punani?" Angelo asked her.

Ain't y'all supposed to be at school? Anyways...

She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to me and Durk.

"I don't give a damn about who you fucking with. You just can't fuck with opp ass niggas like him," Durk continued.

"I'm not even fucking with him no more. It was just a one time thing."