22 - Armed & Dangerous 2

2011, August 11th, R.I.P. Odee
August 9th, two days before, I turned 17
21 to 45, I'm like what the fuck that mean?
You fighting an armed robbery shorty, that's what they offering

- King Von

Alaya POV

We hid behind the table... well I was basically under the table because Von pushed me.

From the sound of the gunshots, it seemed like there were only about 3 people shooting. They had big guns though.

"Alaya what the fuck is you doing?" Durk yelled as he shot back.

"Shut up bitch, I'm injured," I yelled back, reaching for the gun that I dropped.

Von hit one of them in the chest and they fell to the ground.

"Got one," Von laughed as he reloaded.

Psychopath...

I finally grabbed the gun and started to empty the clip while the boys did the same.

I hit one in the neck, making him drop his gun and hold it.

"Got another one," Von laughed.

"No you didn't. That was my bullet," I argued.

"No it wasn't. How the fuck you shooting shit under the table?" he debated.

"Only real shooters can hit those kind of
shots."

"Yeah, and I hit -

"This is not the time," Pooh interrupted.

That last person stopped shooting and started to run as we got up from behind the table.

"Go get that nigga Von," Durk said.

"Why the fuck I gotta get him?" Von argued.

"You know your bow legged ass faster than us," Pooh said.

Von groaned and took off after him.

"Go get him Usain Bolt!"

He flicked me off and ran a little faster.

"Your shoulder," Durk pointed out.

It was a deep wound with blood gushing out of it. It hurts worse than the first time.

"I'm sick of y'all. Every time some shit goes down, I'm always getting hurt."

"You mad at us because you didn't duck in time?" Durk squinted them big ass eyes.

"Fuck you. How are we going to fix this shit because I'm not going to the hospital?"

"You better Google it," Durk chuckled walking away.

I looked at Pooh and he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know how to fix it. I need a joint."

We walked outside and followed behind Durk.

"Stop playing Durk," I dragged, "last time you fixed it for me."

"That was when you were nice to me. Now you just ugly and mean," he shrugged.

Ugly? Who is ugly? I'm not even about to argue with him because I need him to fix my damn shoulder.

"Durk please. It hurts so bad," I whined.

Pooh accidentally bumped into me and that made the pain ten times worse.

"Watch where the fuck your going," I yelled at him. I wanted to cry so bad but I'm just too gangsta.