11 - Hello Baby

Come get your bitch, she on me
She clappin' her ass, applaud me
I swear I'm a son of a bitch for this sun on my wrist, uh, good mornin'
And I'm the shit and this shit on my wrist a toilet water
We in the spot, bottles and thots, took home somebody daughter
                                                      -  Young MA

Alaya POV - the next day

I woke up on the floor with a pillow, no cover, and a bruised hand. I was beating on bitches that hard?

Sitting up, I saw the kids, Jayda, and Coi all cuddled up on the couch. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

I got up off of the floor and got in the shower.

Skips shower-

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen to feed the dogs. I was filling up their bowls when someone banged on the door.

"Laya get the door," Jayda yawned.

I answered it, revealing Durk and a sleepy looking India. The first thing Durk looked at was my titties.

I was wearing a sports bra that was a little too small and some biker shorts so my clothes were hugging my curves. But damn nigga, your girlfriend is standing right there.

"Hey," she yawned.

"Hey." I stepped out of the way and let them in.

India plopped down in the chair and leaned back, slowly falling asleep. Ok...

"So how was your first performance on tour?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

I didn't get a response so I turned around and saw him sound asleep next to Bella.

So y'all just came over to sleep huh?

I guess I'll wait for everybody to get up...

———

"Wassup gang!" Pooh yelled coming in the house. Everybody groaned and shifted in their sleep.

"Pooh shut up," Coi whined.

"Damn bae, that's how you feel?" She waved him off and closed her eyes.

"What you up to Laya?" he asked following me as I walked to the kitchen.

"Making breakfast for myself."

"Ooh, let me help."

"Nigga you can't cook." I grabbed the bacon and some eggs out of the refrigerator.

"Yes I can. Watch," he debated, snatching the bacon out of my hands.

"Stretch gang!" I heard Von yell coming into the house.

"Can you niggas shut the fuck up?" I heard Durk complain.

"Eww get back to your tour," Von faked coming into the kitchen, "Besto!"

"What do you want, Dayvon?"

"What y'all in here doing?"

"Cooking. Why you here?"

"Damn, I just wanted to make sure my folks is Aight."

"You need to be making sure your girlfriend is alright after she got whooped on yesterday," Bella yawned walking in.

"Shut your little ass up," Von bucked.

"Laya this shit ain't cooking," Pooh said. I walked over to the stove to see what was going on.