19 - Mixed Signals

I don't know what road we're on
I don't know what we're heading towards
But I know my heart is all yours
All my friends tell me I'd be better off on my own
And sometimes I believe 'em
But I know, I can never leave him

                                                               -  Ruth B

Alaya POV - the next day

"Lay Bae!" Coi yelled coming in the house with Jayda.

"Bitches just don't knock anymore I guess," I mumbled, eating my noodles.

"I heard you kissed Durk yesterday," Jayda smirked.

"And you told him to stop!" Coi yelled again.

"Since when are you so loud?" She doing a lot of yelling today.

"She got some dick last night so she extra happy," Jayda said.

Coi mushed her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"Why did you tell him to stop? Do you know how much time and thinking we put into y'all getting back together? I should beat your ass," Jayda continued.

"Girl, he is with India."

"So what? He's still ours. You know you wanted him to beat that pussy up."

"Speaking of India. Did you see what he got her?" Coi said showing me India's IG story.

There was a bunch of bags from different stores like Chanel and Dior sitting on a bed.

"He only got that for her because Laya stopped him from fucking her. Technically, he still cheated on India and he's using gifts to take some of his guilt away. If Alaya wouldn't have stopped him, he would be right upstairs in that bed," Jayda ranted.

"Jayda let that man be happy."

"Apparently he ain't too happy if he smashing his lips into yours," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Jay-

"SURPRISE SHAWTY!" Von sang, busting through the front door.

"Gotta start locking that door," I mumbled.

Pooh, Angelo, and Bella came through the door behind him and threw up gang signs.

Does Durk ever watch his bastards?

On another note, they know how to make an entrance...

"Y'all seen all that shit Durk got India?" Pooh chuckled.

"It's not funny. He buying her stuff but was just trying to fuck my good sis Laya," Coi said, shaking her head.

"If y'all came over here just to talk about him then save it. I really don't care."

"Trust me, deep down inside, you know you care," Von said.

"It's okay. Give it about another week and he will be back in your arms," Bella smiled.

"And we came up with a new brilliant plan to seal the deal this time," Jayda grinned.

I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my noodles.

"Oh and go put on something cute. Durk on his way," Coi said.

Bella grabbed my noodles and Von pulled me off the couch.

"Make sure whatever you wear is tight and fitted. It needs to give body," Jayda added.

"Hate y'all."