3 - Still Runnin

Must be out of your mind, you think we ain't spinnin' for bro? We spinnin' for sure
Had a switch on me, not a .38, dummy, boy, we be spinnin' for ghosts
They put up for show, we spin in the cribs and traps fasho, we spinnin' his shows
And we took L's fasho, but in Chicago, they know we winnin' fasho
- Lil Durk

Alaya POV

"Is it bussin bussin?" Bella laughed as I bit into my fourth rib. She was recording me and telling her IG live that I was back.

This girl got a lot of clout. Can't say I'm surprised though.

I nodded my head and threw my plate away.

"Girl, your not done eating yet? People wanna talk to you," Jayda groaned.

"I don't wanna talk to them, the fuck?"

"Get up and come see your old friends." She pulled me out of the chair and Shooter and Draco gave her a low growl.

"Get them damn dogs Alaya!"

"Bitch, they are not going to bite you unless I tell them too. They only did that because you pulled me out of the chair like you were trying to hurt me."

"Right, don't play with my babies Jayda," Bella sassed petting the dogs.

"Whatever, let's go." We walked back into the living room and it seemed like more people had came.

"Wassup Alaya," I heard from behind me.

"Booka," I smiled dapping him up.

"Hey Wop." I said giving him a side hug.

"How you liking it down there with them white folks?" Booka chuckled.

"Nigga they are not even that bad. I stay to myself though, I don't really talk to them."

"Put me on with a fine little Stephanie," Muwop smirked.

"I may have somebody for you." I know Anissa would like him.

"Laya!" I turned around to see Pooh calling my name.

"Yes?"

"How the fuck you walk in here without saying hi to your bestie?"

"Pooh shut up. You was to busy being scared of my dogs."

"Girl, them dogs big as hell. I'm not trying to get my dick bit off. I still gotta put a little baby in Coi."

"Pooh shut the fuck up, respectfully."

"But for real, we miss you around here gang."

"I miss y'all too but I'm not coming back to you junkies."

He took a pull from his blunt and looked across the room.

"Von and Durk hoes keep staring at you gang." I looked to where he was looking to see India and Maya staring me down.

"That's because my daddy and Uncle Von was in shock when they saw my pretty twin walk in," Bella said walking over with Jayda and Coi.

"Yeah, but them hoes better quit staring at my friend like that, especially Maya," Jayda mugged.

"You don't like them?"

"I don't have a problem with India. She pretty cool and laid back, but that bitch Maya is like Asian all over again, maybe even worse," Jayda ranted.

"Yeah, Von like hoes like that," Coi nodded.

"I'm not like that."

"You were the exception." We were quiet for a minute before Jayda started.