10 - Errbody

I'm firin' at everybody
Helicopter in the middle of the hood
I'm flyer than everybody
All this fame these niggas be chasin'
I swear I don't care about it
Boy, you play, you don' die in front of everybody
Leave some blood on the street, buy some red bottoms
Caught a L but I wish that they headshot 'em
Free my nigga Longway, yeah, the feds got him

                                                       - Lil Baby

Alaya POV

Asian held her head where Bella threw the bone.

"What the fuck?" she yelled out.

"You should've ducked," Bella chuckled, shrugging her shoulders.

She picked up my other rib and threw it at Unknown, hitting her in her eye.

"That's who I was trying to hit," she mugged.

"Oh shit," Jayda laughed. Von picked up Bella and she kicked around in his arms.

"Get off of me! They are not going to keep disrespecting my mama," she yelled.

"I will beat the fuck out of that little girl!" Unknown yelled with tears rolling down her face.

Yeah now I'm really on go...

She got up and started walking towards Von but before she could get to him, I decked her in her mouth.

She swung on me, but I tackled her to the ground and started throwing blows.

"Aye Vo-. Oh shit! It's a fight! Where my phone at?" Pooh shouted, coming in the kitchen.

Maya and Asian started to get up which made Coi and Jayda get on go.

"Uhh, I just got my braids done," Coi groaned before she punched Maya.

"Yessir! Beat her ass bae," Pooh yelled, zooming in on the fight.

Asian tried to walk over to them but Pooh pushed her back.

"Girl, touch my girl and I'M jumping in the fucking fight. You done got your ass beat enough. Sit this one out," he mugged.

"Uncle Von, let me run my ones!" Bella screamed.

"Little gir- Ahh," Von groaned. Bella kicked him in his stomach, which made him drop her.

I was still punching Unknown when Bella came over to us.

"Twin, move real quick," she told me. I threw one more punch and got off of her.

Bella poured a bottle of water on her and threw it at her face once it was empty.

Chile, the ghetto...

"Get her sister!" Angelo yelled with Willow in his arms.

Loyal was crawling beside him laughing and sibling.

"Coi, you won! Get off that bitch." She kicked her in the side and got up.

Maya tried to get up and hit Coi, but Jayda pushed her back down.

"Alright, we out this bitch! I'm sick of having to fight you dirty ass hoes every time I come around. Now y'all done got y'all asses beat in front of everybody."

Everybody was looking at us and it was super quiet.

"Let's go, y'all," Jayda said picking up Loyal, "these bitches got us fucked ALL the way up."

"I'll see you at home, bae," Pooh grinned giving Coi a kiss, "and I'll pay to get you hair done, again."

"Thank you," she smiled. She grabbed Willow from Angelo and they all walked out.

"Uncle Von," Bella called out, getting his attention, "the next time you pick me up when my twin is fighting, I will kick you LOWER," she said seriously.

He rolled his eyes and shot her a bird.

"Come on twin. The more I look at these bitches the more I wanna fuck them up again."

Unknown was still on the floor and Maya was standing by Von giving him an angry stare.

He didn't even help his bitch fight💀

"And we taking the ribs," Bella announced. She went over to the stove and grabbed the box before we walked out the house.

I guess Jayda and Coi took Angelo and Willow with them back to Jayda's.

Bella and I hopped in the car and pulled out of Von's drive way.

"What does he want?" Bella groaned, answering her ringing phone.

"Hey Daddy," she said. Durk's face popped up on the screen and it looked like he was in bed.

"Why did Pooh just send me a video of you and Alaya fighting Kema?" He asked.

So that's her name...

"It's a long story," Bella sighed.

"Where Alaya?"

Aww y'all, Bae wants to know where I am.🥰

Let me stop playing...

Bella put me in the camera. I waved at the phone and she handed it to me, like I wanted to talk to him.

"Let me see your face," he said.

"Nigga, for what?"

"I'm trying to make sure she didn't bruise your shit up," he grinned sincerely.

Uhh, he's being nice.🙄

I put my face in the camera and he licked his lips. Yeah, I peeped that shit.

"Alright nigga, I just got done fighting and I'm tired," I said pulling into the driveway.

"Aight, my plane leaves tomorrow night so me and India will be there until Wednesday."

"Do we give a fuck?" Bella mumbled. I tapped her shoulder and let out low chuckles.

"Ok. Well we are both tired and would like to get some sleep."

"Alright. I'll talk to y'all later," he said before he hung up.

I unlocked the door and Coi and Jayda we're on the couch. Angelo and Loyal were both asleep on one side and Willow was asleep on Coi's chest.

"We wasted all of our energy fighting dusty ass hoes for you two," Jayda laughed.

"Don't be mad at me."

________________________________

This is only 824 words🙄 my bad

And I'm cool with that😂^^