15 - Neva Cared

Hard for me to slow down, I got used to living fast
Bitch I love the gang, on granny I'a give them boys my last
Only be with shooters, you can't hang if you don't blast
Please don't try me like DeJ Loaf, I put them killers on yo' ass

                                                           -  Polo G

Alaya POV

"Turn left," Von mumbled.

We were forcing him to give us the directions to Maya's house so we can beat this bitch.

We were stacked up in a Suburban truck with the dogs in the trunk.

I made a left turn and continued straight.

"This her house right here," he mumbled again. I pulled into her driveway and unlocked the doors.

"Let's go boys," Bella said, letting the dogs out, "y'all ready to bite a bitch?"

Durk tapped her on her shoulder, making her roll her eyes and hold where he hit her.

I banged on the door a few times and waited for this bitch to answer so I could deck her right in her mouth.

"Well, she probably asleep. We should wait until she wakes up," Von said, trying to walk off.

"Nigga, stop trying to save this girl like you like her or something," Jayda mugged.

Von rolled his eyes and shook his head. I banged on the door again and there was still no answer.

"Watch out," Bella said. She stepped in front of me and took a bobby pin out of her hair, proceeding to pick the lock.

"Where the hell you learn how to do that at?" Coi asked.

"Off of Nickelodeon," she smiled. The door unlocked and she pushed it open.

Wow, it actually worked.

As soon as we stepped in, you could hear something constantly smacking against the wall.

Oh my god...

"Is this bitch in here fucking?" Von said angrily.

He stomped up the stairs with everybody right behind him including the kids.

The higher we got, the more you could hear the moans.

When we got to the room where the moaning was coming from, Von busted the door open.

Maya and the dude paused right where they were as we looked at them with wide eyes.

I was trying not to laugh but when Bella and I looked at each other, we completely lost it.

"Hell naw," Bella laughed, leaning onto me.

"Welp, it looks like everybody likes her from the waist down. Ain't that right Von?" I joked.

He mugged the fuck out of me so I decided to be quiet. Bella was making it hard because she was still laughing.

"So this what you on now?" Von said. He seems a little hurt.

I'll let them have their little sentimental break up moment before the dogs eat that ass up.

"Y'all, let's get out." We walked out to give him some privacy.

Von snatched the dude out of the bed and threw him out of the room. Dick slanging everywhere.

"Get the fuck outta here before you not make it home," he yelled.

The guy struggled to put his pants on as he ran out of the house.

"So that's how it is Maya?" Von asked.