12 - Sneaky Link

I heard you got a bitch
Glizzy G don't give a shit
Just don't put me in your miss
With the lame hoes you dealing with
He wanna juke me from the back
But he knows I ain't with all that
But since this nigga wanna cap
He could just really just give me neck

                                                     -  Hxllywood

Alaya POV - the next day - 6:17 pm

I slipped on my shoes before I put on my bracelet. The kids went to Durk's until Wednesday so I'm kid free for a while.

Finally getting the bracelet on, I got an incoming FaceTime call from Jayda.

"Where the hell you going? Trying to get all cute and shit," she answered, eating some chips.

"Out."

"Girl, I know you not going out by yourself because your big scary ass will get to shaking," she laughed.

"Bitch your not funny."

"I'm just playing. Who you going with though?"

"Quando," I smirked.

"I hope you keep your ankles hidden. He might bite them bitches."

"Jayda please be quiet. I am going to have a good time and sneak my way into a little sex."

"Your gonna let him fuck on the first date? Ooh, you little slut," she said shaking her head.

"There isn't going to be a second date. Just think of it as a sneaky link. I am going to fuck then I am going to dip."

"Yeah, okay. Don't be acting dick desperate and embarrassing me Alaya."

"Ok I got it Jayda. I know how to handle myself. Don't be telling everybody I'm going out with him either."

" I got you, friend. It'll be our little secret."

I got a text from Quando telling me to come outside.

"Alright Jayda, he's here. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, use protection!" she yelled before she hung up.

I grabbed my purse and stuck a few condoms in there. I'm not about to let this nigga get me caught up.

Making sure to lock the door behind myself, I walked up to his car and hopped in.

"Wassup," he greeted, "Why you seem so nervous?"

Now that I realize it, I just got in the car with a complete stranger.

God please don't let this man be a lunatic. I just want some dick.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous. Hey," I smiled.

My hand had a light shake to it, just from him being new company. My anxiety is going to fuck up my dick appointment.

"So where we going?"

"I was going to take you to this little restaurant I heard about that I been wanting to try. After that we could go to the movies or something."

"That's cool."

Skips to when they get to the restaurant...

I got out of the car, fixing my clothes. Quando walked over to my side and started staring at me, making me nervous.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just look good," he complimented.

Usually I would blush, but he's not all that.