4 - Ain't Shit

Niggas ain't shit, come up inyourcrib
All up inyour fridge, can't pay rent
Look atwhat you did, listen to your friends
When they say niggasain'tshit

                                                         -  Doja Cat

Alaya POV - the next day

I was sitting in the parking lot, waiting for Bella and Angelo to get out of school. Durk and India leave for tour in about 3 hours.

I waited for about 5 more minutes before a whole bunch of kids ran out of the school.

I spotted Angelo and Bella so I waved my hand signaling them to come to the car.

"Hey, Laya," they greeted as they got in the car.

"Hey." I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to Durk's.

"So do we have any rules?" they asked.

"You guys want rules?"

"No, we're just asking so we can know if we're going to listen to them or not," Bella smiled.

"Alright Bel-

"I'm just kidding. Do we have any rules though?"

"My only two rules are to clean up after yourself and don't touch any leftovers that I have."

"Ok, we can work with that," Angelo grinned.

I pulled up to their house and got out the car. When we walked in, Durk, Von, and Pooh we're sitting on the couch.

Welp, I see nothing has changed. Pooh and Von are still never home...

Bella and Angelo walked past them to get their bags.

"So y'all not going to speak to us?" Durk asked loudly.

They completely ignored him and kept walking. India walked down the steps with a crying Willow in her arms.

Yep, definitely getting that melatonin.

The boys stared at me like they were waiting on me to speak.

"Fuck y'all looking at?"

"You not going to say hi?" Pooh mugged.

"Hi, bestie," I said specifically to Pooh. They are not about to keep staring at me and expecting me to speak to them.

It was quiet in the living room, besides Willow's cries. About 10 minutes later, Bella and Angelo walked down with suitcases.

"We're ready to go," Bella cheesed.

"You happy to leave me?" Durk joked.

"Yep, I'm sick of hearing your voice," Bella grinned innocently.

"Girl, shut up." He hugged his kids and India turned to me.

Everybody was being loud so they weren't paying us any attention.

"Ok, I know you and Durk used to talk and all of that, but I don't want it to be any animosity between us, especially since your watching Willow," she explained.

Oh, she's a mature one...

"I agree with you." She gave me a smile and a little side hug. She told me everything I needed to know about Willow and then handed her to me.

Once she opened her eyes and looked up at me, she stopped crying. India went upstairs to grab her stuff.

Willow started coughing and Durk gave me a confused look.