16 - Deja Vu

Play her piano, but she doesn't know
That I was the one who taught you Billy Joel
A different girl now, but there's nothing new
I know you get deja vu

                                                  - Olivia Rodrigo

Alaya POV

"Thank you," I smiled grabbing my tacos from the delivery man. Door Dash is so clutch.

I snatched the remote from Von and sat down on the couch, starting to eat.

"So you ain't gone order us no food?" Von scoffed.

"She always doing that lame ass shit," Pooh said, shaking his head as he lit his joint.

"I would've ordered y'all something if you motherfuckers would have told me y'all was coming over. Y'all always pop over my house when I least expect it."

I took a bite out of the taco when Bella walked in the room.

"You didn't order us any tacos?" she asked.

"I didn't know y'all were going to be here, my bad."

Somebody texted Von's phone. He looked at it and threw it back down, letting out a sigh.

"Who was that?"

"Maya," he mumbled.

"How is she doing in the hospital?"

When I went upstairs to get the dogs, Maya was on the floor unconscious. She was lucky I had some decency to call the ambulance.

He shrugged his shoulders and played with his dreads. I should beat that bitch ass for fucking with his feelings.

"Your feelings hurt?"

"Nah, folks. A hoe gon' be a hoe so that shit don't bother me," he shrugged.

(A/N; stop playing with me💯 Y'all see how I slid that in there😏😏I quit😂)

"Von, it's okay to be mad. Trust me, I know how you feeling right now. Just be honest, you hurting a little bit?"

I feel so bad for him because all these bitches keep doing my besto wrong. Why can't he just find him a good girl?

Before y'all say something, I do not count. I did not do him wrong.😑

Well, I kind of did but it was his fault.

Or was it? I don't even remember.

"You want me to be honest?" he sighed, "Yeah I'm mad because I did everything for her ass and she got the nerve to fuck around on me. She got money in her pocket because I put her on to shit."

"You need to put her on to a hairstylist. Who did her lace? A barber?" Bella added.

Forgot she was even in here...

"What's all that racket?" Durk said, coming in the kitchen eating a plate of some left overs I had.

Hold the fuck up-

"Nigga, why are you eating my food?"

"It was just sitting there," he shrugged stuffing his mouth, "this shit good as hell. You made this?"

As soon as I forgive niggas, they do fuck shit like this.

"Anyways, what he mad about?" he asked.

"He's ma-

"I'm mad because everybody always wanna fuck my bitches, and they hoe asses are always down for it," he fussed.

He threw his feet onto the couch and put his face in the pillow.