18 - You Belong To Somebody Else

I know you really, really want it
But you belong to somebody else
Both wanna be together
But we can't act on it
Cause you belong to somebody else

                                                          -  Dej Loaf

Alaya POV

"Quando's girlfriend," she mugged.

The boys and the kids snapped their heads towards the door.

"So what's going on? You fucking my nigga?" she said getting loud.

I don't even feel like fighting right now...

"Girl, you came here to check me about him?"

"Angelo, let's go get the dogs," Bella told him. They got up and went to the kitchen getting the dogs.

"Girl, you ugly as hell," Pooh laughed coming to the door, "your whole demeanor just says broke bitch."

"Aye y'all, look at this hoe," he cackled.

Durk and Von came to the door and started laughing with him.

"Damn, who did your ass? They fucked your shit up," Durk laughed.

"I don't know twin. She ugly but the lower half looking kinda nice," Von smirked.

"Nah, I'm more of a titty man," Durk smirked.

😏

"Girl get the fuck off my porch before you not make it home. His dick was trash anyways."

I tried to close the door but she stopped it with her foot and came in the house.

Ok now I might have to fight because who said you can come in?

I sighed and tied my hair up. Let me just knock her out real quick.

"I'm only going to ask you one more time. Did you fuck him or not?" she continued.

"Alaya it's not wort-

I punched her in her nose and she stumbled back.

This is like my tenth fight since I've been here. I'm ready to go back home.

She charged at me and tried to tackle me, but she didn't succeed. She backed me into the wall as I sent blows to her back.

"Well, someone has to get this on video," Pooh sang, pulling out his phone.

I pushed her off of me and punched her in her stomach. Someone started banging on the door.

"Alright Alaya that's enough," Durk said, grabbing me.

He always trying to break up my fights🙄

Von opened the door and Quando was standing there.

I'm so sick of this shit. It's always something going down and I'm always involved.

God give me a break. I've been praying but apparently you ain't been listening. What more do you want?

"You real bold for coming around here pussy ass nigga," Durk gritted, letting me go.

"Wassup Durk. I see you still mad over that shit that happened like 5 years ago," Quando said.

Durk walked over to him and grabbed him, throwing him against the wall.

Somebody needs to refresh my memory because I still don't know what Quando did.

"Nigga why you ain't tell me you had a bitch?"