14 - Weirdo Hoes

Bitch, you weak, your ass a L, huh?
Quiet as kept, you fuck with them real, huh?
I heard you fuckin' through your Zelle, huh?
You fuckin' on a nigga that killed my mans, huh?

                                                       -  Lil Durk

Alaya POV

"I can't believe we're going to this fucking party," Jayda groaned shaking her head.

We were in the car on our way to this house party that Maya invited us too. Jayda and I didn't want to go, but Coi talked us into it.

If something goes wrong, I'm blaming it on her.

"What if we have a good time?" Coi asked.

We shrugged our shoulders and sat back in our seats.

"Let's just try to be open minded and forgiving." she said as we pulled up.

"Alaya don't get your ass in here and start shaking and shit," Jayda said.

"Shut the fuck up."

We walked into the house and it smelled like musty people and ass. Do people shower before they come out?

Making sure I stayed close to Jayda and Coi, we walked through the house until we found Maya sitting at a table with Asian.

Ok cause why is this bitch here?

"Hey! Y'all made it," Maya smiled.

"Mhm, why you didn't tell us she was coming? It's giving me set up vibes," Jayda mugged.

"I wanted to make amends with y'all too. We all used to hang together and have fun. Why can't we be like that again?" Asian grinned.

Bitch, don't play...

"Whatever man. Let's go dance y'all."

An hour later...

"Hands on my knees, shaking ass on my thot shit."

We were all starting to let loose and the vibe was good.

"Ok, Coi!" Jayda yelled hyping Coi as she twerked.

Coi ain't got no ass but she be throwing that shit. How the fuck does she do that?

"I'm going to get something to drink."

"By yourself?" Coi asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine if I go quick."

"Ok, hurry up," she replied. I walked away and went to the kitchen.

I went in the cooler and grabbed a water bottle when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was airport guy.

Nigga, it's been 2 years, get over me already with your fine ass...

"Hey," I greeted. I don't even know his name and this is my third time seeing him.

"What's up, Alaya? What you doing here?"

"I'm here with my friends and some associates." Maya and Asian are not my friends.

"This your party?"

"Nah, my homeboy's. You wanna chill?" he asked.

"I would, but my friends are probably waiting on me."

"Alright, when you gon' let me take you out?" he cheesed.

"I didn't know you were interested," I smirked. Maybe he has some good dick, I can see his print.