6 - Mine Too

Beat them odds and wasn't even tryin' to
Ain't finna beef about no bitch, dawg, she mine too
Press these niggas 'bout them issues, up that iron too
Put all my opps on t-shirts, come through like a drive through

                                                     -  King Von

Alaya POV

I stood there, looking at Von and then back at the chair.

"Sit down," he mugged.

"No. I feel like if I sit down your either going to beat my ass or try to seduce me."

He narrowed his eyes at me and tried to hide his laughs.

"Shit, it look like you need some dick. Relax a little bit with your uptight ass," he said.

He's not wrong...

"I ain't going to touch you, though. Sit down, I just wanna talk," he chuckled.

I slowly pulled out the chair and sat down, making sure to keep a little bit of distance between us.

"So what you wanna talk about?"

He looked around the room and twisted his dread, before he finally gave me eye contact.

"You really paid our bond?"

I was going to say "yeah bitch" but I decided to do a simple head nod...

He nodded and stared at me like he was stuck.

"Nigga, what are you staring at? You can say thank you!"

"I'm trying to figure out why you paid for that shit though," he said with a confused look.

"I paid it because even though y'all are some disloyal, weird traitors, I would never just let y'all rot in jail. I know y'all could've paid for it y'all selves, but I wanted to do it."

"Thank you. I know we ain't been on good terms and shit but shit been stressful for me. I need my friend back."

"Awww, look at how mature you done got," I cheesed ruining the moment.

He chuckled and mushed my head when I got a FaceTime call from Anissa.

"Hey, girl."

"Where the hell you at? I came to your house and you weren't there," she said loudly.

"I'm in Chicago and I'm going to be here for a while."

I never told Anissa that I knew Von and Pooh. She knew about me and Durk though because the ShadeRoom is always on my ass...

"Who is that?" Von asked getting in the camera.

"Who the fuck are you?" Anissa mugged.

"Bitch who the fuck are you?" He mugged back.

Didn't have to call her a bitch...

"Who are y'all in here on the phone with?" Pooh asked, getting in the camera too.

"This bald head ass hoe right here," Von said, still mugging.

"Alaya, who the hell are they?" Anissa asked.

"This is Von, but you might know him as King Von the rapper."

"Oh, he looked a little familiar. He don't look as fine as he does in his music videos," she chuckled.

"Stop the cap bitch. If you could fuck me, you would," he said waving her off.

"Anyways, this is Pooh. You might know him as Pooh Shiesty or Big Blur or whatever the fuck he be saying."