9 - Should've Ducked

Happy 4th of July!😘💙❤️

Man, he talkin' 'bout gang in this bitch
He ain't get back from that one shit, man his gang ain't on shit
Fonem posted up outside, Dracos hanging and shit
Before he died, his ass a goofy, now he famous and shit

                                                        -   Durkio

Alaya POV - the next day

"I think I want to start going to the gym," Jayda said, with Coi agreeing with her.

I was at her house with the kids and Coi and it was going on 9:00.

"Laya would you start exercising with us?" She asked.

"No I'm good, thanks for the offer though."

"Why? Don't you wanna get your body right?" Coi asked.

"See my issue with working out is that you have to keep doing it over and over. That's not for me."

Who wants to go to the gym everyday when you can just get a fucking surgery?

Plus, my body isn't even that bad. My butt isn't super fat but it isn't flat either, and my titties are a little too big for my liking anyways.

"But if your trying to get some dick, then exercising will help you. Niggas wanna fuck the bitches that's in shape," Jayda explained.

"Girl, niggas take one look at me and wanna fuck," I boosted.

Like Quando Rondo. I was texting him last night and he seems pretty cool.

He wants to link with me soon and I don't know about it yet because I'm not really good with meeting new people, or with people in general.

Plus, he looks like an ankle biter, just to throw that out there...

"I can't tell because you haven't been laid in two years," she laughed.

I hate it here...

"Shut up, bitch. I'm working on it."

"Girl all you gotta do is ask Durk. He will give it to you whenever you need it," Coi smirked.

Durk does know what he's doing in the bed...

"Ooh just imagine Alaya," she exaggerated, "Your anklets are dangling by his ears as his chains hang in your face. His hand is around your neck and he's pounding into you slow and deep, with your climax right around the corner."

That sounds so great right now...

Jayda and Coi started laughing and completely knocked me out of my sex daze.

"Poor baby," Coi laughed, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Get your yellow ass off me." She kept giggling and leaned up off my shoulder.

"Jayda, Loyal pooped," Bella whined, coming into the living room with Loyal in her hands.

"Don't have kids folks," Jayda groaned taking him away from Bella. She took him upstairs to change his pamper.

I got on my phone and got on Instagram. I got a notification of Von going live on IG.

"What the fuck is this nigga doing?" Coi chuckled looking at my phone.