The Office

Mobius POV

We traveled back to the TVA headquarters. All of us heads hung low. We bombed the mission and lost not one Variant, but 2. We were in deep trouble. Which was just my luck. As always.

We saw some guards and Ravonna come out from behind the lockers. When her eyes locked with mine she looked as though she could kill me with a stare. She sighs, "what happened to the plan, you know not letting Loki go!?!?!?" she said angrily and in my face.

"How do you know about that?" I asked confused, he left less than twenty minutes ago, he can't have done that much.

"He came here with the other variant." she says "caused a lot of trouble, then disappeared, to who knows where." 

"Wait we saw the other Variant?" I say excitedly. We could get both of them caught. But what would happen if we caught him? Would they delete him? Would they do the same to me? It's too early to worry about that now. We have to find them.

"Did you get a good look at her?" I say, asking. If we can get a description it could narrow the very wide suspect pool down.

"N-" Ravonna starts but can't finish as one of the guards hurt come tumbling out from behind the lockers. "Yes," he says breathlessly.

"Wait really?" Ravonna says shocked. "In our fight, I saw her, but that's not it." he starts to say. "What?" I ask curiosity and excitement getting the better of me.

"When Variant one, " he starts trying to take a breather. He looks up at all of us. Then proceeds to look up and lick his lips. "When he came through the portal she looked shocked like it wasn't part of the plan," he said. "Yeah, I saw that too!" another guard said. All the who saw this sent nods of agreement.

"Wait really?" Ravonna asks surprised at the fact that Loki wasn't in on this. Honestly, I'm a little surprised too. But I never really doubted him, all I did was doubt myself. And the fact that I had faith in him.

Which I'm not gonna do again. Not unless I have the right reason. Which won't be given ever in my mind.

"Yeah, she fought him and pushed her into that corner which is when you all came, though she still finished with us first before going for him. Then they struggled for the remote and ended up disappearing before we all could get them." he says.

Ravonna seems shocked. Shocked that Loki, the God of trickery and mischief, could do something good. To be honest I was kind of shocked too but on the other hand, it was a good shock. Like I had just been given something to save my hope and my belief in him.

Let's just hope Loki doesn't do something to take that away. Wherever he is.....