The Truth He Spoke

Mobius POV

When he said that I was lying to myself knew it was true. But what else could he be saying that was true. I mean god, was everything I knew a lie?

That and I put Sylvie as his girlfriend because I was angry. They shared a fucking moment. And he cared for her. But what I knew, is that they didn't feel for each other like that. He earned for her as he cared for his mother and his brother. She was like family from that moment where they almost died together.

So what else was I doing, what else was I lying to myself for. I mean I knew I liked him, took me forever to admit that. But there was something else, there was always something else.

And with that, during the conversation with Ravonna, I took her portal. I swapped it with mine so she wouldn't notice until I needed her to. Let's just hoped this works. Cause if it doesn't I'm screwed.

I went to C-20's file and I found her. She was speaking and saying the same things Loki was too. This wasn't just some weird coincidence, this was real. We were all Variants.

He spoke the truth. No, no I, it can't be. I had a life, before all of this. What was it, who was I? And could I feel what I felt for him before but with someone else. No, I doubt that he's it for me, or I think he is, and I should be able to believe him. I should by now. But the thing is he's told so many lies it's hard. And I don't want to believe when it could backfire for me to know these things. I mean clearly, Ravonna doesn't want anyone to know this.

She said we were friends. Friends don't lie to each other and I knew that much. I had to speak to him again.

As I walked down the corridor to the room he was kept in I questioned everything around me. I especially questioned myself.

I went and saw him. I told him what I knew. What I just learned. We were working together again. And I was excited. After all, it gave me time to know him and maybe tell him how I feel. We will see. Won't we.

I had to trust him and the other Loki. And now with Ravonna finding me, well I was screwed.

And I knew it too.....