The Actual Date.

Loki's POV

So, he was amazing. Like one, he looks fucking fantastic. And two, he planned a date in Pompeii with a picnic, and we are far enough away to where we can watch, and not get hurt. Which, me being me, loves watching the destruction.

We were sitting down when I saw him pull out a salad. And put one in front of me and one in front of him. We were talking and eating when I decided to do one thing that I knew annoyed him, but I knew he loved it.

I took some of his salad and proceeded to feed the nearby ducks with it. They were sitting near us, enjoying their lives as ducks. (thanks to @Madsepticeye13 for the idea)

I looked back at him, he looked slightly pissed, but also like he wanted to attack me with tickles at the same time. Then again, he normally looked like that.

"What, " I asked him, slightly teasing him. He looked at me, "you know what you did scoundrel, " he said cutesily.

"Oh, I have no clue what you mean dearest Mobius, also who says scoundrel?" I asked him, again trying to annoy him. Then again he is the one who chooses his words, so it's his fault. Or at least that's what I'm saying to myself.

He looked at me, put his head down, and shook it whilst chuckling. He looked so cute. He always did, but right now, it was beyond compare.

We are the rest of our salads and while Mobius was pulling out the four pizza slices, two for each of us, the volcano started making noise. That got me excited, we get to watch it. One of the best eruptions in the world. That left so much well-preserved stuff from its time. And I get to watch it in real-time. I look at him. Both of us have this look of excitement in our eyes.

And within the rest of our time there, we watch it erupt, eat the rest of our food, and watch as people scramble. It was hard to watch while knowing people were hurting. But changing something now was dangerous and we couldn't do it.

We watched and afterward we went back to the TVA. "I had a nice time, " I say really hoping to do this again with him. I mean I really really like him. And I want to make this work for the life of me.

"Yeah it was, I would want to do this again if that-" he starts to say, but I proceed to stop him it a kiss.

"That was, wow, " Mobius says. I chuckle at his remark. "I would like to do this again sometime too, I'll tell you when I'm free later, okay?" I ask and tell him at the same time.

He says okay, we look at each other for a little. Before going our separate ways to our offices. Which mine is on the East wing, he is on the south wing, so it's a long walk. But it's worth it for him. And it always will be.

A/N- Lil update, (for those who want it) gate change meaning we leave at 8:35 now instead! Yay, less time at an airport! But the flight is an hour and a half almost, so still more updates.