All The Life I'll Live

Mobile POV

Leaving him all I could remember was that I have so much life I have to live. And I would be doing it without him. Without Loki.

And I know somehow that I'll make it make to him. I promise myself that much. But when?

Two months later...

Two months, that's how long it's been since the while TVA thing. And, well, Sylvie and Loki we're making a new leaf for the TVA. They kept the old members and vowed to take no one else for the job. That and they reminded the members of the TVA of their past lives.

After that, they redid that, they took down the leadership entirely. With the help of the hunters and detectives of course. And Sylvie put policies in place that made it to where petty crimes weren't punished.

Yes, we still protected the timeline. But if it diverges slightly because of a small thing that won't do too much damage, well we aren't going to prune or hurt anyone then.

But through all that, I haven't seen Loki, at least not one on one that is. I've heard he's been doing well. We are all getting back into the grove. And I was promoted. But they both are busy, Ya know, running time. But that doesn't change the fact that I want so desperately to see him.

That's when I hear it. Footsteps coming up to the double doors. Anyone who helped Sylvie and Loki with the overthrowing and helped them a lot and whoever they thought was worthy got a promotion.

It was to the point where hunter B-15 was a private guard for Sylvie. And Loki handled a lot of the research and just helping people around the TVA.
Yeah, they kept the name. They couldn't think of a better one.

I hear the footsteps coming down the hall to the doors coming close to mine. That's when I hear a slight knock on my door. I smooth down my suit and look at the floor. I have no clue why, but I'm nervous. I say a small 'come in' and wait as the handle turns.

I watch as he walks in. He looks at me. A small smile lights up his face as he does. I can tell I do the same.

He looks good. He has a new suit on, different colors, Loki colors. He puts his head down, his greasy black hair falling in front of his face. He scratches the back of his neck and walks in fully. The door closing nicely behind him.

He looks up at me. A small "hey, " leaves his lips. I can feel myself practically questioning if this is real.

But yet, without knowing if it's real, if he's real, I respond. "Hi, " I say, nervous as to what he could be here for, or if this could be a trick. If it is, it's elaborate, and the person is right on how to get to me.

He steps forward slightly, putting his head down again. He looks up at me, his Emerald eyes meeting mine. "I just wanted to, uh talk to you, if that's okay, " he asks.

"Yeah, of course. Take a seat, " I say pointing to the chairs I recently got for my office.

He sits down in one of them. I do the same, both of us facing each other.

"So, what um, what did you want to talk to me about sir, " I ask trying to be professional. As technically he would be my boss now.

He looks at me quickly his eyes meeting mine once more as if they were asking me something without talking. He-

A/N- Mwah hahaha, my love for cliffhangers will be your doom. Or not you'll never know, or will you...