Epilogue.

Two months later.

Cloud POV

Mobius and Loki had been dating for two months. Neither had really asked to be boyfriend and boyfriend. But everyone knew they were.

And with the time that they had been dating, they had learned a lot more about each other.

Like what each liked and disliked, issues they had with stuff, and just more about each other in general. And it only helped that they had a lot of cases together as well.

And recently they had uncovered both had trust issues. Mobius's from being lied to by Ravonna and the TVA for years. And Loki because he always knew what his life was to be, mischief. And he didn't trust the world or the timeline for that matter. Which was weird, considering he worked for it.

But most of all Loki nearly trusted himself. And Mobius and Loki were laying on Loki's bed cuddling, talking about everything and nothing. And somehow it came up.

"Look, sometimes I just don't trust and believe in myself okay?" Loki said slightly angry, but most of it was truly directed at himself.

"I can believe in you enough for the both of us then, " Mobius said with the same energy, and love. He had also propped himself up on Lokis's chest. And he was now looking down on the God.

"And I can do the same for you, " Loki said, softening his tone. Looking at his boyfriend, the one he loved. Though he was too scared to say it. They both were though.

"I love you, " Mobius blurted out. His eyes widened at the mistake after the words slipped from his tongue.

"I love you too, " Loki whispered against his lips. Pressing a kiss to his lips after uttering the words.

And with that, they kissed and cuddled most of the night. And with that, they had overcome a lot with their relationship already. Now they were going to do it together. And they both knew that....