Ah Shit It's Him.

Loki's POV

My heart felt as though it was plunging into an abyss. Which, I didn't know, but honestly, did it matter?

No, because I had to leave. Not only the TVA but the life I made here. Which included Mobius, and the friends I've made here, like Tommy and Sylvie. And I would have to leave Riggle. I mean I doubt they would let me take him.

And then there is the fact that I have to tell Mobius about this. Which will hurt like hell. I mean I love him. And I wasn't afraid to admit it. At least not now.

But now I also had to leave.

"Look Loki, I only said if my theory is correct. It could always be wrong, and if so then that's great, " she said, trying to sound hopeful. Oh good, so the look of pain on my face was clear and easy to read.

"Oh, and what's your theory, cause most the time they're correct, wouldn't you say?" I ask, slightly pissed, and knowing that Sylvie was right most of the time.

"I think that you leaving caused the spikes, though I imagine you didn't actually want to know the theory?" she says, coming and fighting back my agitation towards her before.

"No, I didn't, " I say calming down slightly. "But I guess if I am to leave it's good to know what did me in, isn't it?" I ask, trying to joke about this in a way. But still, the thought of leaving everything stung like a paper cut.

Somewhat small in the scheme of things, after all, I was one person. But huge and painful to me.

I hated the thought, but I couldn't push it down. Not now. I had to face it, fore if I did leave it would hurt, but might as well prepare myself and my now existing emotions. Not only for people but for my life and how I value it.

I mean before I was stuck in an endless loop of pain. Because the TVA only cared about the timeline before. And not the people who made it possible.

Now we cared about how people felt. And we helped monitor that too. Cause if we were to change the timeline, we might as well do it for the better.

And if this was for the better of the timeline where the Avengers always win and I end up dead at the end so fucking be it I guess.

After all, gotta keep up the sacred timeline and all of its terrible things and horrid actions don't we?

"Look Loki, I could be wrong, or even better we could find other answers for this, it'll all be okay, " Sylvie says, trying to find insight in her words. And trying to give me hope.

Cloud Pov

But underneath that, something the God didn't see,  was that she was trying to give herself some hope. For as much as she was annoyed and liked disproving Loki, she had come to like his presence. And his all-around great nature.

Though she would never admit it out loud.

Or maybe if this did go like she thought it would, then well if it called for emotions who was she not to share them as well.