All The Things I've Never Said.

Written after episode 5, and during. So maybe do that first...

Sylvie POV,

I grabbed her teleporter things (can someone please tell me what they are called, I need help.) and I kept it on me just in case this went sideways.

She was trying to make a deal. And she was trying to stall for time. And I wasn't having it. So I decided to do it.

I self pruned. And I was gone.

It was confusing. And she doubted me. She doubted that I had good memories. And yet I knew, that she was partially right. But I wouldn't let that stop me.

That's when I woke up on this bus. And off I went. Running from whatever purple cloud was following me.

When I saw the car. Well, it was my only chance from whatever this was. Then I saw Mobius in it. Well, let's say I was pissed at him. But, he knew and trusted Loki. And so did I. So I guess we might as well work together for now, shouldn't we?

That's when we saw the green cloud on the hill. Well, I knew it was some form of a Loki, no one else gets magic that color. And so I ordered him to drive back to it. He complied as he had an idea.

Got to admit, Mobius wasn't so bad. But with his thought that I and Loki were, well his thoughts on the nexus event were wrong. And I knew that, for one reason, Loki wanted him. And I couldn't and didn't want to change that.

I wanted I'm to be happy, and Mobius is that. He's the timeline where he could be happy with him. And I wanted him as a friend. And we are going to figure this out, how to take down the TVA, and whatever happens after that.

I'm hoping they make it back to each other. Especially with Mobius leaving. And I knew this would be hard, for both of them. But if it is true, they'll make it back to each other. And I have not a doubt that they will.

But right now we needed to focus on fighting this lion shark dragon thing.

Honestly, just tell me what stuff is called, cause damn I feel stupid that I just learned pruned and now I know Tenpad, so. Ye