The Plan We Made

Episode 4 spoilers: beware, also maybe watch it before reading this.

Mobius POV

The moment I saw that little girl come in I couldn't take it. She was so young. And if we do, do righteous work, then why take someone who doesn't even know what they did.

So when she got away I have to admit, I was a little happy. I mean come on hearing about that happen was fun, she went through most of the steps just to take one on Ravonnas foot. Though that was years ago, we believe that that same girl is now the Variant we are looking for. And that made the timekeeper's very angry at her being let go and not really searched for again.

Which meant the timekeepers weren't happy with anyone's decision to not hunt her down. But, as the all seeing power, couldn't they tell us to do that. Like if they knew something could happen with her, wouldn't they stop it?

Then again, while being here stuck as the timekeepers didn't want me leaving because of how bad I fucked up before. Well, it gave me more time to research the other Variant. And now I have possible suspects.

That and I confronted my possible liking of Loki.

Okay, maybe it's not just a possibility. But I need to keep it a secret so no one thinks I'm giving him leeway to get out of trouble because I may have a crush on him. That's not it.

I give him leeway because he needs a second chance as everybody does. And some just have to fight for it.
And like Loki that little girl did. The fight was small, but it created another chance and another path to victory. And that's all I saw from that situation. Though as usual, the timekeepers saw it all differently leaving Ravonna in trouble and me feeling bad that I got her in trouble in the first place.

Though I do believe that Loki is on our side. I mean he fought her. Yeah, they may work together to save each other's lives. But I don't think that's a partnership, that's a truce.

After learning C-20 was dead, well I was shocked. But she seemed fine. She seemed like she could make it. Plus magic doesn't work in the TVA, so how did that spell stay in place? Man we really are dealing with a strong Variant aren't we?

If she seemed fine, then what could happen to Loki, who I don't even know where the heck he is. No one does except him and the other Variant. I hope he's okay. I really do...