Neighbor

This is the only image I found where Cole got Vitiligo which is a skin condition where you get white spots on places like the image above!

Anyways, readers who know me, welcome. You know the rules and so do I.

New readers, hello. Whatever happens, happens. If you don't like it, ditch it.

Let's go.

><><><

A moving van could be seen at a house near a junkyard. Not within a neighborhood, no. A lone house.

It wasn't in piss poor condition, it was because the people in the junkyard were loud mother fuckers. Always yelling across their yard and they were motor mouths...

...well... one of them at least is...

Anyway, a young lad had helped the movers with the final bit of furniture while his father was inside assembling one of their beds. Let's get a description of the lad.

He had chocolate brown skin that just so happens to have a case of Vitiligo on the top left side of his face, forearms, and hands. His jet black hair was tied in a bun as he put his boxes in his new room while his dark chocolate brown eyes caught something outside.

At first, he thought it was a reddish-brown bush moving, but it was a person walking up to his new home.

Outside, the "reddish-brown bush" was on the phone...

"Of course, it's on," he said to the other end. This one had freckles across his face, electric blue eyes, and peachy cream skin. "I know... They just moved in, why would- Shit, I think one of them saw me... Call you back."

The young lad had opened his window to catch a better look at his new neighbor.

Wild hair, electric blue jacket, white shirt, dark blue jeans, electric blue sneakers, cyan bandana around his neck, and a bowl in his hands plus a spoon...

"Hello. I'm Cole Steel, your new neighbor?" he said as he pointed to the junkyard in the distance. If you were in Cole's room and looking out the other window, you could see the sign saying that it was Ed and Edna's junkyard.

The "discount ginger" looked over and sighed.

"Yeah, I'm your new neighbor. I'm Jay," the stranger replied. "If you go to Ninjago High, don't tell the school I live in a junkyard!"

Cole gave him a thumbs up before climbing out of his window and sitting on the lower roof. He wore a dark sleeveless shirt with the words "C.I.A. Cake Is Awesome" written in orange while his night sky black jeans seemed to gently hug his lower half leaving his socks exposed.

What? You thought he'd wear shoes inside?

"So what brings you here, bluebell?"

"I just wanted to get to know my new neighbor! Heh... We haven't had a neighbor in a while so I just wanted to say hi and apologize..."

"For the noise? Yeah, my dad told me about it. Honestly, how bad could it be? Unless you're doing explosions in the middle of the night."

"Heh heh. That only happens if the wrong wires or something like that. It's nothing life-threatening. I can promise you that."

"Then I think we'll be fine."

"Wait, do you have Lupophobia?"

"Do I have what?"

"Lupophobia. Fear of wolves?"

"Oh. No. Why?.. Wait, are there wolves in this area?"

"Um... One that I know of. Heh heh. Don't worry, he's friendly! I heard that if you leave him a bowl of pudding at night, he'll consider you a part of his pack."

"I'd have to make some sugar-free pudding if I were to do that," Cole thought as he stared Jay down. What was interesting was that his bowl had pudding in it.

"Like the pudding in your bowl?"

"Huh?"

"That's banana pudding, right? Homemade?"

"I mean... Yeah, but I'm lactose intolerant and diabetic. I can't have store-bought pudding, but I still love pudding."

"Oh... I'm sorry for prying that out of you..."

"It's alright."
A bit of silence...
"So... Are you enrolled to Ninjago High? If so, do you have a schedule?"

"Yeah," replied Cole. "If you give me a sec, I can come down so we can compare schedules. Maybe we have some periods together."

"My schedule's at home, but I'd like to take a picture and compare it when I get home."

"Sounds like a plan," said Cole as he climbed back inside. A few minutes later, and after talking to his father, he was outside with his schedule. "Maybe we can exchange contact information too."

"Yeah!" said Jay as he took the picture. "I guess that means we're friends now, right?"

"Yep!"

Later at a currently unknown location...

"Aldite," said a female voice with a unique accent. "We got lucky on dis one. All periods got least oned of us with lunch havin' all. Nicely done, Wolf."

Wolf smiled as he looked over the two schedules with his tail wagging. Cole had math with Wolf which was his favorite subject.

"I guess each of us keeps an eye on him during periods," said a guy. This one seemed to speak in magic. "I have him during P.E. What do you have with Cole, Fox?"

"History!" replied a voice that spoke with fire. He was happy since it was his favorite subject. "I bet you wish you had me in your history period, don't you, Dragon?"

"Yes... I do... What about you?"

"Science," replied another guy. He was the opposite of Fox in words since his tongue had been dipped in ice. "I look forward to doing experiments involving him."

"Falcon, you can't use him as a test subject," said a second female voice. Her voice seemed to be calm and flowing. "He'll run away if you do so and possibly end up with The Oni."

"I wasn't planning on using him as a test subject... yet..."

"You won't run 'xperiments on 'im 'less 'e says 'e wants ta."

"I understand Tigress."

"Good. Wolf, I'd like ya ta keep an eye 'n' ear on 'im."

"Heh. I was gonna try to hang out with him anyway."

"As fer da rest of ya, when da sun rises, we search fer more clues on if dey're 'live. Am I clear?"

"Crystal," they all replied.

"Excellent... Wolf, Dragon, you may go 'ome. Fox, Axol, Falcon, prepare fer bed an' try not ta stay up late 'gain."

Looks like things got interesting even if it's only the first chapter...

><><><

Word Count: 1080...