Troubles

Looking cool, Morro!... Totally wasn't gonna say "Joker" there!

><><><

Once Math was done, Cole made his way to P.E. thinking about Jay's description of Lloyd.

"Just look for a walking dandelion with a backpack," Jay's words echoed through his head as he entered the gym. He was surprised to see that the bleachers were pulled out with some students sitting in random spots. "What the Underworld does he mean by... that guy kinda looks like a dandelion..."

There was a student that wore green with blonde hair sitting near the boys' locker room entrance. He was trying to tune out another guy with black hair that had a green stripe in it who also wore green.

"For the last time, Morro!" the dandelion said as he turned to face the other guy. I think his name is Morro. "Aloy's not interested in you so will you kindly fuck off already!!"

"How do you know what she wants?" said Morro as he placed his finger on him.

"Because she's my cousin and she told me!"

"Hey, Lloyd!" said Cole as he approached the blonde with a smile. "Glad to see we share the same P.E. period. Maybe we can get lockers next to each other so we can talk more."

"Who the Underworld are you?" Morro asked.

"This is Aloy's new boyfriend!" Lloyd said quickly standing up and wrapping an arm around Cole. Inside, he was screaming at himself making him think of something to fix it. "Well, he's not her boyfriend yet, but by looks alone, he seems to be her type!"

This was true. Lloyd knew that Aloy liked those who weren't afraid to show how different they are and Cole's Vitiligo made him one of a kind.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Cole thought as he ran the situation over in his head again.

"If he is her boyfriend, then what's her favorite color?"

"Pink," Cole replied thanking Jay in the back of his head. "She likes pink."

"Wrong. Her favorite color is magenta!"

"But that's a shade of pink!"
Cole wasn't wrong.
"There's literally- Look! You're NOT wanted right here! Don't you need to be a pain in the ass somewhere else?!"

"You're a dick."

"And you're annoying as the Underworld. Glad we're on the same page. Goodbye!"

Morro grumbled as he walked away allowing Lloyd to breathe.

"Thank you so much," he said as he removed his arm and sat back down. He offered his hand to Cole. "I'm Lloyd Garmadon."

"Cole Steel," he replied shaking his hand and sitting next to him. "Sparky sent to make sure that the bean wasn't lonely and to make sure the imposter stays away."

Lloyd chuckled.

"Why do you keep calling me that, Jay," he mumbled. "But I swear, Morro is an imposter."

"Why's that?"

"Ever since we met, he's been trying every trick in the book to be better than me and to score a date with my cousin Aloy... How did you know her favorite color is pink?"

"Jay told me you had a pink cousin so I just assumed he meant her. You have more cousins?"

"Biologically speaking, three girl cousins named Wolveya, Aloy, and Skylar in that order."

"Biological since Wolveya's Nonbinary, right?"

"Right..."

"Did I say something wrong?"