Monday

Real quick, shout out to @nanimaus5 for voting for my story. It makes me happy knowing that besides my number one fan Trilokik is reading this.

><><><

Five morphlings lined up as they held their school stuff.

"I still kinda don't understand why we're doing this," whispered Lloyd to Kai. "We've been doing this for how long and no one caught that we're morphlings yet."

"It's because of all the screw-ups that happened prior," answered Kai. "Remember that one time Jay sneezed and his wolf nose appeared in 9th grade IN THE MIDDLE OF A PRESENTATION?"

"Oh yeah."

Aloy was going around checking her party of morphlings while Cole was waiting in The Bandwagon. By the time he fell asleep in Aloy's old spot, the morphlings boarded.

"Do we wake him up?" Jay asked as sat in his spot.

For the record, from left to right, it's Zane, Aloy, Nya, Kai, Jay, Lloyd, and then a seventh spot way in the back where Cole now slept where Aloy used to sit while things in between were open spots for passengers.

"No," said Aloy as she turned her seat to face the back better eyeing Cole. "Let 'im sleep. We'll wake 'im when we're near the school. 'sides if 'e c'n sleep with da earing we stapled in 'is ear, 'e's golden."

No, they didn't use a stapler in his ear. Cole had gotten his ear pierced so he can wear a special lion earring that could listen. Each morphling had an earring similar to the picture above that worked as an earpiece for cases like this or something along these lines.

The drive to school was quieter than usual as thoughts of what Harumi could want from Cole were dancing like sugarplums on Christmas Eve.

When they were trying to find parking, Aloy got up and went to the back of The Bandwagon where Cole slept. She gently shook him awake.

"Wake, Shar-Cole," she said. His eyes fluttered open. "We're at school. Turn your lion on."

Cole had turned on his earpiece as he grabbed his bag. He yawned rubbing his eye.

"Cute," Aloy thought. "If that albino bitch wants Cole himself, then I'll see to it personally that she stays away."

Stairway W was the last stairway added to Ninjago High. Much to Cole's surprise, no one was there besides Harumi as she played with a jade pocket knife.

"Harumi," Cole growled a bit.

"Cole," said Harumi as she played with some loose hair. "How have you been?"

"Is my house still standing or did you blow that up too?"

"I asked first."

"Mine is more important."
Harumi presented her jade pocket knife to Cole.
"You better answer my question... I'm decent..."

"Then your house is... mostly okay."

"What do you mean?"

Harumi pulled out her phone showing him her lock screen. His eyes widened.

It was a selfie of herself and Morro with the puppy filter as they stood in front of Cole's house as it was burning.

"You burned my house down!?"

The Die's eyes widened.

"I didn't mean for it to happen," said Harumi innocently. Yeah right, you're innocent; bitch. "But when blowing up the junkyard, one thing let to another and your house caught on fire."