Log

This chapter is a small glimpse into Aloy's mind at the moment. No accent applied.

This takes place in mid-September, the night of the last chapter and possibly shorter than other chapters.

><><><

What the Underworld is that bitch thinking?! Harumi, you were there! You birthed them! You got that marking on your face because of the ritual! Why are you trying to bring Lilly back!?

If the stories dad told me about her are true that she's strong as balls, then it's more than JUST trees we'll need to worry about. Pray that The Oni have no tanks...

We can't afford to let them have Cole. An egg or sperm of a biological family member will tie him to being the one who must kill his mother; he can't do that! His reaction from the first half of the news alone is enough to know that he loves his mother to pieces! We can't afford to have him out of our paws!

If Lilly comes back from the dead and kills Cole, there'll be nothing to stop her from ripping Ninjago in half! It'll only be a matter of time before she rips the planet to shreds like paper!

Take a breather, Aloyandryna... Try not to lose your head again... We've placed markers on the map, we just have to look where their hideout could be...

A warehouse seems likely, maybe the abandoned hotel, or underground...

Pretty sure that unless they have a shower or something like that, Jay would pick up scents if they were in the sewers.

Not to mention that it rained heavily a few times and the sewers overflew a bit... They'd smell like shit if their base WAS the sewers...

...

...Cole's safety...

...what'll happen if none of us are around?...

We gotta train him for self-defense... It'll hopefully be enough to buy him time for us to get him or for him to get away...

No way will I allow them to use their powers on Cole. He's a human; there's no way a normal human can survive our strongest blows especially Jay's thunder punch...

Heh, it's always funny to see the enemy ragdoll after getting thunder punched by Jay.

Maybe we should start with Nya training him or Zane? They're the nicest ones and we'll work up from there eventually getting to me...

What's going to happen when it's Christmas?

I shouldn't just THAT far ahead... I've only known him since August when school started up again and it's only September.

...

...why can't I know what Kai and Lloyd have in mind for Cole? Zane, Jay, and Nya are involved. Why am I not? Maybe it's like a side thing. Whatever...

Let's give him his collar and bandana tomorrow.

><><><

Word Count: 460