Surprises

Real quick, this is a very cute picture.

Also, for their clothes, just picture Movie Ninjago's gis but with small modifications to fit the animal parts like room for Falcon's beak for example.

><><><

It had been a month after Wolf and Axolotl visited Cole when things started to feel different at school...

Cole heard whispers about himself as he received weird looks from other classmates. When he got to the lunch table he and his friends would be at, it was covered in sticky notes saying untrue things about him.

For example...

"Womanizer."

"Phony."

"Liar."

When Kai saw this, he took all of the sticky notes and crumbled them into a big ball grumbling to himself.

"I'm taking this ball home with me and lighting it on fire!" he said before he went to grab lunch.

Cole wasn't phased by the rumors or the sticky notes at all. He was just confused as to why he was getting bullied.

"It's probably that Morro fucker who started it," growled Lloyd. "I swear, the day Dragon kills Morro will be the best day of my life!"

"Isn't it a little petty or overkill to wish death upon-"

"Morro used to be my friend before he found out about Aloy. Since then, he's been a pervert towards her and touched her in the wrong places. INCLUDING DOWN BELOW..."

"Nevermind, fuck Morro."

"Dat's what I thought," said Aloy as she took a sip of her milk. "Not gonna lie, I was partially ta blame fer bein flirty, but never 'ad I ever thought I'd see 'im bein' a peepin' tom."

Cole patted her shoulder and was about to place his hand on his leg, but Aloy had grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh. He was a little surprised but decided to keep it there for her.

To his surprise, Jay had gotten up and reached behind Cole's head. When he turned around, Jay was holding an apple core as he stared at whoever threw it.

"Zane, is Brad here?" Jay growled as he looked around.

"I saw him get lunch," he replied. "He's most likely hiding behind the wall."

Jay slowly sat down as Nya calmed him down.

"Let me guess, Brad's the school bully?"
The others confirmed.
"What could I have done to piss him off?"

Aloy moved Cole's hand away from her leg giving him a small hint.

Later when Cole was preparing to go home, he noticed that someone had taken his backpack. He looked everywhere for it until he saw it in the parking lot. As he was grabbing it, some guys jumped him tying his hands together throwing him in a van.

After a bit of a drive, Cole was kicked out of the van finding himself in an empty parking lot with other students watching as he tried to get his hands untied.

"He's gonna die," said some. "No doubt if they go fast enough, his ugly face will be ripped off."

Cole was mad at the other students, but there wasn't much he could do but try and fight against the van that was pulling him. Eventually, it got faster to the point where his legs couldn't keep up. This went on for maybe five more minutes before Cole heard another sound besides the laughing and the van.