Ring

It's so cool, but I was told to be a Hufflepuff.

><><><

While Cole was somehow creeping Zane out in Science, or rather on the way, Aloy made her way to her Math class that she unfortunately shared with the albino bitch herself PLUS Morro...

...who just so happened to jump on her and kinda pull her aside. It wasn't a secretive place, but it wasn't wide open either, just a spot where if a fight were to go down, people would notice.

"Hey," said Morro as he tried to woe the cat over again. At least he was considerate enough to rinse out the Wing-Go lunch she knew he'd have almost every day.

Aloy shoved them aside trying to get to Math, but Harumi grabbed her hand. A small burning sound could be heard before Aloy drew her hand away...

...Harumi burned her hand with a Vengestone glove...

"Try and run and we'll make more than your hand burn," she said as she scanned her body. "I could've sworn you liked a bit of heat~"

"After finding out that piping hot water removes moisture from your skin, that's been false," she thought.

"Da Underworld do ya want now?" she said before licking her hand to try and calm the pain. Her eyes widened when she saw what was on Harumi's finger... "Dat's..."

"My new ring," she said as she gave Morro the Vengestone glove. "Do you like it? Morro, you're amazing at engraving."

Morro chuckled as he kept staring at Aloy making her feel uncomfortable, but she wouldn't show it.

Hell, she grabbed Harumi's wrist and ripped the ring off her finger breaking her nail. How Morro engraved it IN HIGH SCHOOL MIND YOU will be beyond our understanding so simply sweep this under the rug no one likes and call it a day.

Aloy dropped the ring in shock. Sure, they're assholes, but she just got that ring this morning and she loved it the moment she got it...

...did they hate her for not bending to their will that much?

"Before we go, do you know how well clothes burn?"
Aloy cocked an eyebrow at Harumi.
"My fan club started giving me clothes and none of them were made by true designers so I want to burn them."

"...w-why not give 'em... to da poor?" she asked.

"Crap, I'm showing my lameness..."

"As if they deserve it," she said as she got the ring and left.

Morro whispered into her ear.

"Don't forget your Christmas present to me that'll feed Skylar, Pixel, and Akita," he said leaving her there...

All of Math, Aloy was silent as she remembered her birthday present to Morro... No, it wasn't HIS birthday around Christmas...

...it was her birthday...

...and she had to... do something I'd like to keep classified... to make sure Skylar, Pixel, and this third person didn't starve...

...what she didn't know was that someone had hit the record button...

The moment Cole saw Aloy, he latched himself on to her as she did with him this morning... without knocking her over.

"Hey, Aloy!" he said in a surprisingly cheerful mood... "What's wrong?"

"...you're k-kinda scarin' me..."

"Sorry," he said as he broke the hug. They sat together in their little corner in Creative Writing. "I'm just VERY excited to get to Ceramics today!"