Explaining

Everyone as cats.

><><><

"IF MOM'S NOT HERE, THEN WHERE THE UNDERWORLD IS SHE!?!" Cole yelled at the top of his lungs. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST GIVE MOM'S ASHES AWAY!?!"

He couldn't believe what his father said. His FATHER gave away his WIFE'S ashes for what?!

"Harumi..."

"WHAT!?" said the others as they stood.

"Let me explain! Please!"

"Well, you better hurry the fuck up, Mr. Steel!" Lloyd said as his fist slammed against the table.

"When she visited me in my house, she held a gun and made me choose. Either she takes Lilly's ashes or..."

"Or what?" growled Aloy. She already knew what the deal was, but she knew that Cole had to find out eventually, and considering that Harumi wants his seed... She may not believe in religion, but she's praying that the albino leader isn't doing what the cat thinks she's doing...

"I told her to take Lilly's ashes instead of Cole..."

Eyes widened as heads turned unsure what to say.

Half of the room was trying to figure out what Harumi was trying to do with Lilly's ashes that involved Cole's seed while the other half was hoping it wasn't what they thought it was...

"Kai."

"Yes, Aloy?"

"Do a hard search in ritual history. Find everything that involves ashes and human seeds."

Kai did a little hand jester that made it look like he had opened some technical thing as he scrolled.

Cole was nervous as to what's going on, but Edna and Misako placed a hand on each shoulder of his.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Cole, sweetie," said Edna as she pulled him in for a hug. "Harumi is a crazy girl and there's rituals that work."

"I fear that if it's a certain ritual, then everyone is in danger," said Misako. "Things might change from now on."

"Agreed," said Aloy. "If Harumi's doin' a ritual dat I think she's doin', den we can't let you leave Da Die 'ouse without one a us an' when ya leave, we need ya to have a trackin' device dat's tied ta Zane's motherboard just in case ya do get kidnapped. I'm sorry, but we can't risk 'er takin ya."

"I know she's crazy," said Jay. By now, only Kai was still standing. "But I never thought she was THAT crazy... How did she find out about Mrs. Steel's ashes?"

"She most likely has some kind of record," said Zane. "The military has records of their men and women so they know who to go to if they were killed in action. Perhaps she found out through that."

"Either way, we'll get Mrs. Steel's ashes back from her!" said Nya.

"Plus Pixel 'n' Skylar."

"What?"

Aloy laid out a map of Ninjago on the table.

"Da reason why I kept Morro 'live is 'cause 'e said 'e knew where Da Oni's lair is," she said. "Fuckin' bastard said dat Pixel 'n' Skylar are dere too... True, Pix is a bot like Zane, but Sky..."

"I found two rituals," said Kai. "One has a human making a circle of ashes in the ocean and then... ugh... why does this one even exist?..."

"It's the weird siren one, isn't it?"

"Yep..."

Judging by everyone else's reactions, The Steels count themselves lucky that they don't know what this siren ritual is in the slightest. Count yourself lucky too.