Visit

"Aldite, Wolf," said Tigress as she turned her seat around in their vehicle. By the way, they have voice masker things so their real voices can't be detected. " 'e requested ya so you must pay 'im a visit."

"I understand," Wolf replied as he put on his gear. "Could I bring Axol with me? He fears us even if he and his father are not threats to us or the citizens. I want to try and ensure that he'll be safe with all of us."

Tigress bowed her head as their vehicle went on water to their base. The others looked at each other before one of them spoke.

"Wolf brings up a point."

" 'xplain, Dragin..."

"You saw how he was during lunch, how was he when you and Falcon had him?"

Tigress sighed... She observed him during Creative Writing and Ceramics and he seemed to feel tense even if his new "friends" were explaining how they operated.

"Axol, I want ya ta suit up too," she said as she turned her chair back to face the front with Falcon. "Make 'im feel comfortable with us coexistin' with 'im... Do as ya please ta find out 'ow ta ensure 'e doesn't need ta run from us..."

"Of course, Tigress," Axolotl replied as she grabbed her suit. "When would you like us to depart?"

"Quickly finish what ya need ta at 'ome base den leave ta observe. Unless needed, no one is ta disturb 'em."

Each had some form of "okay" slip out of their mouths as they arrived at their island home base. It wasn't too far from civilization, but it couldn't be seen by many either unless one knew where to look...

It was a building on an island in the middle of a giant lake, but trees were covering the building make it impossible to see. Falcon opened the garage letting their vehicle in as they had let loose their wild side.

Dragon and Fox went to play some video games while Wolf and Axol went to The Study. Falcon looked over at Tigress...

"Are you okay, Tigress? You seem to be a little tense."

"A bit... Lloyd made up a lie 'bout Cole ta Morro an'... Cole has nothin' ta do with Skylar 'n' Pixel... 'e didn't even know Sky existed 'til Jay told 'im..."

"Are you worried about him because of where he lives?..."

"A little... Not sure if Da Oni be 'ware of 'is 'xistence... Not 'less Morro's one a dem..."

"Then we'll have Jay keep a close eye on Cole!"
Tigress cocked an eyebrow.
"He lives next door and he befriended Cole. If anyone can watch over the human, it's him."

"I'm... 'ware a dat..."

"Do you trust in Jay?"

"I... yes."

"Then assign him to watch over Cole."

"I will when 'e leaves..."

Night had fallen when Cole had finished his shower. Once he had his cake PJs on, he went to the dining room where an urn sat. He took a cleaning wipe making sure not a speck of dust was on the urn before he sat down with a sad smile...

"Hi, mom," he said. Maybe this was a little... weird, but he felt better having this one-sided conversation... "I'm doing alright... Jay introduced me to his friends and they seem like good people. It's just that... I think they kinda have an unhealthy obsession with a group of murders... I understand that they only kill who they think should die like... other murders, for example, but wouldn't it be best to throw them in jail?"

Silence...

"They're... a little creepy to put it nicely... Watching them discuss theories about the 'nicer gang' is interesting, but... I supposedly asked for one of them to come over I think... I know my friends said they're nice, but they're still gang members that have blood on their hands!... I'll try to make the best of this situation, but I'm not sure how... I love you, mom..."