Hunting

While thinking back to old things, I thought of an old story meant for Movie Lloyd that was changed to a more original story, but I went back to this idea in particular again and again.

Maybe we'll have another Movie Lloyd x OC story on Wattpad?

><><><

It's November and Cole was out with Jay on a nice Saturday afternoon in their Die suits. He wished he could've gone alone, but he understood why Aloy forbid him to leave The Die House alone.

"You went into Tigress' room and kissed her?!" said Jay as he took his best friend's words to heart.

"Zip it, Wolf! I don't want the rest of Ninjago to hear this!" Cole said almost whispering as he looked around. He sighed. "Look, she started kissing me and I kissed her back! I also found out a little something that I want to do for you guys..."

"What is it?"

"You have to promise to keep this a secret from the other Die if we don't find what we're looking for. Especially Tigress."

"I'll do my best, but what is it?"

"I'm going to find out where The Oni's keeping their hostages..."

Jay looked at him with shock in his eyes.

"Are you out of your mind!?" Jay whisper yelled. "Tigress would freak out if she-"

"I know! I know! But she's doing something bad to ensure that they're alive and... Listen, you can bitch about this all you want, but I'm still gonna find out where The Oni are keeping them so she doesn't have to do the thing again!"

"What thing?"

"It's classified information. Anyway, as soon as we find the green fuck face, we're going to corner him and pry shit out of him! You know when people lie, right?"

"Yeah."

"So when Morro lies, shock him!"
Jay's eyes widened.
"Not enough to kill, but more than just a tickle."

"Where the Underworld did this come from?"

"You'd lose your shit if that old businessman came back and tried to marry that Nya again, right?"

"I would rip him apart if he- oh, I see now. Okay, I'll help you! But you're taking full responsibility if Tigress finds out."

"Of course. I think I see him! Let's go!"

It was surprising how easily Cole adapted to being a Dice. He would respond to Sapien as though it was his birth name and took Aloy's orders seriously when needed. To say he was loyal to her might be the correct term, but Jay would tease that he was being a simp.

As soon as Morro was near an alleyway with no one noticing, Cole and Jay captured him dragging him to a corner.

"Good afternoon, Morro," said Cole through his voice masker. Morro's eyes widened.

"What the hell is going on!?" he cried out. "Who are you!?"

For the record, The Oni was unaware of who The Die were under their masks. For Morro, all he saw was Wolf and a new guy who wore long gloves (to protect his vitiligo spots).

"This is the new guy Tigress requited," said Jay as he leaned over. "She named him Sapien and she's training him well. But that's beside the point."

"I overheard you have some women being held hostage. Not to mention that you're blackmailing a pretty lady into..."
Cole looked over at Jay...
"Doing something she hates... How about we make this simple? Tell us where they are and you get to live."

"Okay, I'll talk! They're on the west side of Ninjago."
ZAP
"AH!"

"He lied!" growled Jay. "Better tell us the truth or else you'll be dancing with death soon..."

"Then I'm not saying anything!"
Ten minutes later...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

The duo had brought Morro to a cliff that was high in the air. Most come here to cut their lives short and were rumored to be haunted by those who were murdered there.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" Cole yelled as he dangled Morro over the edge.

"THEY'RE HERE!!!" Morro cried out. Eyebrows rose. "PLEASE DON'T DROP ME!!!"

"Then explain yourself!" said Jay as he prepared a thunderbolt in his hands. "Or expect some shock therapy soon..."

"THEY'RE NOT HERE, HERE! THEY'RE SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE EXACTLY!!!"

Jay looked over the edge... His eyes widened...

"Of course!" he said. "Sapien! We got what we needed! Let's go!"

Cole wasn't having it. He dragged Morro to a tree and tied him to it before cracking his knuckles.

"Wolf, keep an eye on the fucker for me, okay?"

"Sapien, where are you going?"

"Down."

"Okay... Down where?"
Cole sat at the edge of the cliff.
"ARE YOU INSANE!? TIGRESS WILL LOSE HER SHIT IF YOU DIE!!"

"And I'm gonna lose my shit if Morro escapes. I've climbed mountains so I can decent this cliff with ease! Just give me maybe half an hour before you call me."

With that, Cole went down the cliffside. About halfway down, he found an area that had been covered. Three ladies could be seen sleeping plus an urn. He carefully went into their chamber and slipped a little something into the urn and even kissed it before climbing back up from where he descended.

Good thing the small cave was far from where he climbed down so he wasn't too worried.

"Let's go," said Cole as he grabbed Jay's gi. "There's no need to stay here."

"What about Morro?"

"Leave his perverted ass here. He can die here for all I care."

"But he's the one taking care of Aloy's people! Wouldn't Tigress be angry if Aloy's people-"

"WE'LL DEAL WITH THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES! WE'RE LEAVING!! NOW!!!"
Before they left, Cole took Morro's electronics and broke them before shoving them in his pockets.
"Now you can rot here alone."

On the way back, they crossed paths with Zane in The Bandwagon as he wore his gi. He looked pissed...

"Get the fuck in here," he said as soon as he opened the door. "Tigress is angry with you guys!"

"Doubt she'll be angry with us for long."

"Questionable, Sapien... You have a lot of explaining to do..."

><><><

Word Count: 1024...